GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

OEM-stock take-off parts (MK7 R)

Are you a MK5 owner and wish to upgrade to OEM+? If you answered "Yes!," then these parts are for you (all prices OBO): - Steering wheel (w/out airbag or center controls): SOLD - Intercooler: SOLD - Springs: SOLD The R (~ 22Kmi) is currently in the shop getting almost the entire Racingline...
  2. F

FS: Brembo Stage 3 (rear) Big Brake Kit - $700

Up for sale is a Brembo Stage 3 (rear) Big Brake Kit that I always meant to install but never did, because...life. All parts were purchased off VW forums from other members, so they're all assumed to have been used and assured by the forum member to be functional. However, I have not installed...
  3. F

FS: Audi TTS engine cover; APR mobile dongle; Projector fog lights

Up for sale are several aftermarket parts for a VW MK5 GTI (FSI) that I always meant to install but never did, because...life. All parts were purchased off VW forums from other members, so they're all assumed to have been used and assured by the forum member to be functional. However, I have not...
  4. F

FS: 2007 VW GTI Fahrenheit Edition (#981/1200)

Greetings! - It's time to say goodbye to the MK5, since I now have a MK7. Why not keep both, you ask? - Well, having 3 cars and a 2-car garage is not conducive to a happy wife, especially when her Touareg is the one that stays outside. It's got just over 111K miles on the clock. It's...
  5. F

Not as EPIC as the last one, but impressive nonetheless (OEM, APR, Billy Boat, Forge)

Greetings fellow MKV-ers! - As I mentioned in my previous FS thread, it's now time to say goodbye to the Fahrenheit, as I've finally brought myself to move on to the MK7 R. I've created this new FS thread, because I've consolidated all of the leftover items into two FS threads (Aftermarket &...
  6. F

EPIC Part-out!!! OEM, APR, VWR, Brembo, Hotchkis, BSH, 42DD...etc.

Greetings fellow MKV-ers! - It's been a minute since I've graced the MKV pages, and sadly, it's now time to say goodbye to the Fahrenheit, as I've finally brought myself to move on to the MK7 R. I've given the locals here in the DFW-area first dibs on the following parts, but it's now time to...
  7. F

OSIR grill & fog covers / Brembo brake covers / OEM Euroswitch / OEM tinted tails

Please see below for a collection of miscellaneous aftermarket parts any MKV GTI owner would love to have: -OSIR - Mask GT Full - Matte Carbon - VW MkV: Previously damaged, but was professionally repaired by the seller. It is currently matted, ready for painting/plasti-dipping/etc. ($300 OBO)...
  8. F

FS: Smoked Tails (MKV GTI)

For sale is a full set of smoked tails for a MKV GTI. I am the second owner, but I never got a chance to install these on my own GTI, as I have decided to go in another direction concerning tail lights. Per the original owner, they are fully functional and plug & play. Additionally, they were...
  9. F

WTB: Forge Twintercooler couplers

I'm currently in search for the 3 metal couplers that come with every brand new Forge Twintercooler kit. I need them pretty quickly, so please feel free to post or PM if you have any or know where to purchase them on the cheap. Thanks! ?
  10. F

Feeler: S3 intercooler & Forge Twintercooler

FS! (NO LONGER A FEELER): S3 intercooler kit & Forge Twintercooler (w/pics) EDIT: This is no longer a feeler. Both intercoolers are now for sale! -European S3 intercooler kit: $450 plus shipping & PayPal fees - PENDING SALE -Forge Twintercooler w/black hoses: SOLD! Both are OBO (Be...
  11. F

WTB: VWR intake

Sold the Twintake & had a deal for a VWR intake that I thought was wrapped up, but it didn't work out. :mad: This brings me to my present quandary: I'm currently BACK in search of a VWR intake. Please feel free to contact me via PM, so we can talk deal! Additionally, once we do come to an...
  12. F

WTB: Engine Bay Cosmetic Items

Before I buy new, I thought I'd reach out to the forums for these parts. I'm basically looking for anything that'd cosmetically enhance the engine bay of a MKV GTI, i.e. Gruvenparts oil dip stick, Porsche 911 oil/coolant caps, replacement washer fluid cap, etc. If you have any of these parts...
  13. F

WTB: OSIR front lip

As the title states, I'm looking for an OSIR front lip. Painted or not doesn't matter. Also, I'm looking for rear valences, diffusers, & such that would compliment the lip. Either way, feel free to PM if you've got any of the mentioned items. Thanks!
  14. F

WTB: Eurojet heat shield

Backstory: VRsicksA4 also known as RichardsA4 on Vortex contacted me regarding a Eurojet heat shield he had available for sale. Long story short, he never followed through w/the sale after I'd PayPal-ed the agreed upon payment, but I was able to obtain a refund through PayPal (Always via "Goods...
  15. F

WTB S3 Intercooler

Hello All, As stated in the title, I'd very much like to purchase an S3 FMIC from a fellow dubber. Feel free to PM, and we'll talk deal. I'm PayPal ready. Thanks!