GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Bayern

FS: Defi Boost Gauge with Osir vent Pod

I have for sale a Defi boost gauge in an Osir vent pod. I never installed this in my MK6 GTI, but was told it is functional. I know very little about these and took pics of everything I had. I cannot 100% confirm this will work in a MKV, but I really do not see a reason it wouldn't. I do...
  2. Bayern

FS: Oval Exhaust Tips

I purchased these a few years ago with the goal to go with a custom oval exhaust tip on my MK6 GTI. I ended up selling the car and never did the modification to my exhaust. Asking: $50 shipped (plus PayPal fees) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Bayern

FS: H&R 25mm spacers

I have a set of 4 - 25mm spacers for the MK6 GTI. I used these to clear my BBK with the stock Detroits. Comes with low profile lugs as well. Asking: SOLD!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Bayern

FS: TRW Rear brake calipers

I have for sale a set of OE rear TRW rear brake calipers that have been painted yellow with G2 epoxy-paint. They have been in contact with brake fluid and the paint is NOT perfect! It's not really even very good, but is acceptable if you want rear yellow calipers. If not you can powder coat...
  5. Bayern

FS: Hawk HPS Rear Brake pads BNIB

I have for sale a set of brand new in the box Hawk HPS rear pads for the 2010 and earlier MK6 GTI, and I believe MKV GTI's as well. I bought these thinking I was going to use them on a brake change on my 2012 GTI, but never did... Because they don't fit the Bosch brakes! New:$70 Asking SOLD...
  6. Bayern

FS: Brembo Slotted Rear Rotors 286mm

I have for sale a pair of very lightly used Brembo slotted rear rotors for the 2010 and earlier MK6 GTI. I believe these were also OE size on the MKV GTI as well. I never actually installed them on my car because I didn't realize the 2012 had a different size rear rotor! I was going to have...
  7. Bayern

FS: HRE P40S Satin Black

I purchased these wheels a couple of years ago from a forum member and I have absolutely loved them! I'm selling because I am moving to the E46 M3 and no longer have a need for them. The wheels are not perfect but in very good shape. There are no bends or cracks. Two of the wheels have some...
  8. Bayern

FS: Brembo 6 piston 355x32 BBK

I am selling an incredible BBK! The brake feel and stopping power are amazing, not to mention they look so freaking good!! I have these for about 2 years and have about 20,000 miles on them. There is still decent pad left and the slotted rotors have a lot of life as well. The calipers are...