GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. reddvdub

FS: R32 & GTI Parts

Hey Everyone, This is what's left from the R32 & GTI Part Out... The list of available parts: GAIC Flashloader: $100 Euro Glovebox Interior Rubber Matting: $8 TPMS Switch w/ Harness: $45 Contact me any time @ popeye3262000_At_yahoo.com Payment only excepted by Paypal or Local Pick Up...
  2. reddvdub

Selling R32-Parts 4 Sale-Exhaust/Tails...+ MORE!!

Hey Everyone, Putting the R up for sale so I have to part with a couple of things. No price is firm. I'll have pics up this week. Also I prefer Paypal and local buyers, however, if you want to pay the shipping I will consider. GAIC Flashloader - $100 Again, for those of you who don't...
  3. reddvdub

SD Caravan up to -Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles Breakfast GTG 12/23 Long Beach-

Looking for some people who wanna cruise up to Roscoe's from SD here's the original post Let me know if your interested, we'd meet up at the North County Fair Mall to head out.... if you need more info lmk and I'll post up! :thumbup: Preston
  4. reddvdub

California License Plate Petition - Our voices should be heard!!

this is the link to the petition lets get this finalized, over 19K signed so far!! Eradication of California's Front License Plate
  5. reddvdub

For Sale: Reddvdub Partout Ver. 2.0

Hey, This was the last of what I could recover from the GTi. 2006 MKV GTi DSG ECU - $800 shipped (all vag-com mods & APR stg.2 Flash w/ security lockout and stock mode... for DSG tranny w/ LC) 06' MKV GTi MAF - $50 shipped Stock D2S HID Bulbs & Ballasts Seperate - $50 shipped Bulbs /...
  6. reddvdub

Takin' apart Reddvdub @ the wreck yard!!

Here's some pics of Boris & Dave Helping (I mean, doing most of the work :biggrin: ) yesterday with taking the mods off teh car and puttin' the facotry stuff back in. Enjoy!!
  7. reddvdub

Reddvdub2...

Here's what replaced the GTI: :thumbup:
  8. reddvdub

FS: Parting out Reddvdub!! The list of Parts...

Updated this is what I have left + price drop!! Hey Everyone, Just talked to insurance and they said I can get my mods off the car, so this is what I have from reddvdub MKV GTI: New "C" ver. VW DV - $35 + shipping Front Grille w/ cali plate holder, no vw symbol - $45 + shipping Thanks, Preston
  9. reddvdub

Got ran off the road, car totalled, ended up in hospital...

Hey Everyone. Reddvdub here, Just wanted to let you all know I'm ok, if you have already heard and here's what happened if you haven't... When: Thursday morning, 5:30am . 27th, September, 2007. Location: I 15S @ the Market street off-ramp I was on my way to work that morning and got over in...
  10. reddvdub

Long Notice.... Big Bear Ski/Snowboard Trip

Hey everyone, I know this is kinda early, but I was wondering who'd be interested in going on a trip up to Big Bear this winter for a ski trip...:thumbup: Any info would be great as far as dates and meeting spots. Thanks, Preston This would be for the weekend like a 3-day'r and those wanting...
  11. reddvdub

Caravan from SD to the cerritos G2G @ s&g

I'll be heading up there this week.... any and all are welcome to roll up there with me. We'll meet up @ the North County Fair in Escondido @ 6pm. Here's the route up... For more info on the meet click here Thanks, Preston
  12. reddvdub

**Official San Diego Cruise to DUBageddon**

Trying to get some folks together to have some fun and cruise out to Dubageddon from SD and ther surrounding area. Come one come all!! :D :thumbup: I'll be the Red MKV... Place: North County Fair Mall, Escondido, CA (near Macaroni Grille) Time: 7:00am Meet, 7:30am Roll out Map...
  13. reddvdub

~The Semi-Offical Who's Going To Dubwars 2007~

Sunday, July 8TH 2007 10:00AM - 4:30PM Willow Springs International Raceway 3500 75th St. West Rosemond, Ca 93560 Click here for map Dubwars 2007 There's the link to the site... for all who are interested in going let me know if you plan on registering, and I will start a "roll call" I...
  14. reddvdub

Going to be in Hawaii, how's the Dub scene out there?

Hey everyone, I'm hitting up Oahu a couple times in June for a week here and there and was wondering how the Dub scene is out there. If anyone is down to hangout or if there are any meets I'd be down. LMK. Thanks in Advance, Preston
  15. reddvdub

Leaving for a month... Anyone need anything from Hawaii?

Hey Everybody, Just wanted to let you all know that I'm going out on the boat for the month of June, which sux...:frown: but we will be stopping in Hawaii :biggrin: so that's good. If anyone needs anything from there (within reason of course) :laugh: let me know and I can pick it up for ya'. If...
  16. reddvdub

..............pArTy..............

I'm bored and need to get out and....
  17. reddvdub

FS: Tornado Red Eyelids from mk5eyelids.com

Up for sale are a pair of TR eyelids... They have a couple rock chips so they could be fixed or re-painted for another color/project. $15 shipped. If you have any other questions I'm here on the boards or at popeye3262000@yahoo.com Thanks for looking, Preston Here's a pic:
  18. reddvdub

FS: Stock GTI Lip (Lower Valance)

Hey everybody... trying to make room in the garage so I'm getting rid of my stock lip.... :thumbup: FREE!!!! w/ shipping!!:thumbup: If your local then I can drop it off or you can pick it up :biggrin: It has a small scuff on the pass. side. Thanks for looking:thumbsup: Preston
  19. reddvdub

WTB: A3 Pipe

Looking for an A3 pipe... let me know if anyone might have one they want to let go of. :thumbsup: Thanks, Preston
  20. reddvdub

Out on the water...

Looks like work (navy) has me pretty booked this month (the next 3-4 weeks)... if anyone wants to get ahold of me I'll be at: thompspt at ddg73.navy.mil They have us in and out allot this month so I'll be at that e-mail if anyone wants to say Hi or bullsh*t about cars and what-not :biggrin...