GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: HPFP, GTI Subframe

OEM FSI HPFP - sold GTI Subframe - I bought this one a while ago with a bad bushing and was planning to install 034 Motorsports subframe bushing, but never got around to it. It does not include any bushings. No cracks. Asking $80 + shipping
  2. M

Koni STR.T (Orange)

Koni STR.T (Orange) non adjustable. Had these for about a year on my MK5 GTI (~15k miles), but decided to go with something different. They're about 10% firmer than stock and should fit MK5/MK6 GTI and Jetta. Asking $250 + shipping. PM with any questions.
  3. M

Subframe Collar Kit

Brand new CTS Subframe Collar kit. This is used to eliminate the dreaded subframe clunk on MK5/MK6. I bought this and in the meantime got another one for free, so I'm getting rid of it. It was never installed. I just unwrapped it to take pics. It comes with 2 Passat/Audi rear subframe bolts...
  4. M

Homemade fix for subframe clunk

[I've also posted this on vortex, so I apologize if you're seeing it twice] If you're reading this thread, chances are that you've experienced the damn subframe clunk that everyone loves hearing so much. This video shows the problem on S2000, but it applies to our cars as well. There have...
  5. M

FS: VW Detroit/Hufs Wheels

SOLD Set of 4 VW Detroit/Hufs in Hypersilver. Really not sure what they started out as, since they were gunmetal when I got them. They've been repainted Hypersilver finish a few months back. VW caps and lug covers are also included. I have lug nuts as well if you need them. Bolt pattern...
  6. M

WTB: APR HPFP or Rebuilt

Looking for either APR HPFP or one that was rebuilt by APR. Let me know what you have.
  7. M

FS: charge pipe (noise pipe delete), control arm

FSI charge pipe for noise pipe delete mod. Bought this a few months back from a member here, but I got too lazy to install it and instead just capped off the stock pipe. It was painted by previous owner with what looks like engine paint wrinkle black $80 OBO Control arm (does not include...
  8. M

Subframe removal

Few weeks back I decided to install the ECS dogbone mount insert and was having some issues I described in this thread: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191346 So yesterday I finally had a chance to give this another try with some help from a friend and an impact wrench. I had him...
  9. M

Refreshing/Upgrading rear suspension

Within the last 2-3 months I've changed out some things in the front: installed Whiteline LCA bushings, changed ball joints, and tie rod ends. Now I'd like to address the rear as well... From what I gather, it seems that most people only replace/upgrade the trailing arm bushings? But what about...
  10. M

Installing the dogbone mount insert...

I tried to install the ECS dogbone mount insert this past weekend and failed on step 1 :iono: It seems that either the old stretch bolt is really stuck in there or that it may be bent. I had to put a significant amount of force just to get it loose few turns. Then once it started turning...