GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: 2005.5 - 2010 MKV Jetta/GLI OEM Roof Rack (MD/DC/VA)

See pics below. Located in Southern Maryland, not interested in shipping. $190/OBO Picked up. **Cargo Box Not Included**
  2. D

FS: 2010 RNS510 (HW02/SW0360) - Pulled from Tiguan

I am pulling my RNS510 factory installed radio: HW 02 SW 0360 Price: $1200/OBO Just a little dusty, but in great condition. The radio is still installed in my Tiguan - if you are in the MD/DC/VA area you can see it working before I uninstall it. I will also include a satellite antenna (the...
  3. D

Broken/Busted rims in MD/DC/VA?

Anyone have any busted up broken/unusable rims they want to get rid of in MD/DC/VA? I am working on a new large oven and will be working out hot spots for powdercoating with them. Will pay a few bucks for them if need be. Just need some different rims. 1, 2, doesn't matter.
  4. D

FS: Bluetooth 9W3 Kit (1Z0-035-729C) & VOLK-L Unit

I have two units for sale: A 9W3 Kit (1Z0-035-729C), including harness, BT antenna & microphone. The 9W3 was removed from my 2010 Tiguan (White Display). $170/OBO Shipped and a VOLK-L (1K8-051-730-B) which I pulled out of my 2009 Jetta (Red Display) and replaced with a 9W3 Unit...
  5. D

2006 VW GTI Stock Springs - MD Pickup

Anyone need these? Make me an offer. Just want the box gone. They only have about 1000 miles on them, then they were stored in the H&R box in my garage since then. Perfect condition.
  6. D

Valentine 1 with remote display kit - Like New!

Valentine 1 - Version 1.8 - S/N: 4750401029 $375/OBO Shipped Purchased 3/24/10 for $455.35 Includes remote mount display. Everything still in the box. I only used on one trip. I just hate having things up in my windshield. Driving the Tiguan and the TDI I am always setting it on cruise...
  7. D

Canon XTi - 18-55 Kit (Gigapan Epic 100 -55-250mm and Acc. Avail)

Canon Rebel XTi including 18-55mm Kit lense, battery, spare battery and charger. $325 Also available: 16GB Transcend CF Card ($25) Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens, only fitted to test. ($175) Gigapan Epic-100 Motorized Panoramic Head ($375)
  8. D

Gigapan Epic 100 - Take Panoramic Photos!

$375 Shipped CONUS See the page below for specs.. Still in the box, includes Canon remote cable. http://www.gigapansystems.com/epic-100-product-page.html Canon XTi to follow (works perfectly with this unit)
  9. D

Uniden BCD396T - Digital Trunk Tracking (APCO25, etc) + ARC396PRO License

Uniden BCD396T Digital Trunk Tracking Include Charger, Programming Cable & BCD396T plus Butel ARC396T Pro License ($69.95 Value Alone) $325 Shipped CONUS - Paypal payment only * TrunkTracker IV (Motorola APCO 25 Digital, Motorola, EDACS, LTR) * 6000 Dynamically Allocated channels * Close...
  10. D

FS: iPhone 3G 8GB - Box - Otterbox - Unlocked & Jailbroken

See pics below. Been in an otterbox it's entire life (also included) without belt clip. What you see is what you get. $175 Shipped I just restored this to 4.0, jailbroke and unlocked it. Tested on T-Mobile as working today. Very small scratch on upper right of the back of the phone. From...
  11. D

FS: FNH - PS90 - Like New!

FNH PS90 5.7x28mm About 6-7 months old (Purchased in December of 2009) Only about 200-250 rounds through it. Perfect condition. Baby on the way, ammo costs too much to shoot so looking to sell. What's included the picture: PS90, Gun Lock, 100 Rounds SS197SR, 10 Round Magazine. (2) 50 Round...
  12. D

FS: Dell Precision R5400 (2x Quad 2.0GHZ), PV 122T LTO-2 Loader, QNAP NAS, Netscreen

Lots of stuff here.. All items are located in Prince Frederick, MD and negotiable on price. Email at mike@ods.org Would prefer local sale on items but will consider shipping. Juniper Netscreen 208 - $430/OBO Pulled and in good working order. Upgraded to the most recent ScreenOS Dell...
  13. D

FS: AWE Boost Gauge + Pod & Vent

Took this out of my GTI. I am not splitting it up, just because I'm too lazy to take it apart. $135 for it all, comes with: Gauge, Vent Pod, Full Vent-Pre Drilled per instructions for install of the wires and vacuum line. Includes the power cord, does *NOT* include the vacuum line or t's you...
  14. D

Techtonic 2.5" Downpipe (Off 2006 GTI) - MD/DC/VA

I have a Techtonics T-304 Stainless 2.5 inch Turbo Downpipe for 2.0t MkV Golf/Jetta and Audi A3 PN: TT-251-226F Pulled it off my GTI when I purchased the Tiguan. Had it on the car for about 50k. Still in good condition. $325/obo. Located in MD, would prefer not to ship.
  15. D

Need Part Numbers/Prices (Seat Adjustment Knob & AC Vent)

So I am taking my car back to stock to trade in on a Tiguan today/tomorrow. I need to find a part number and price for two items. First one is what I believe is the lumbar adjustment knob (cloth seats on a 2006 GTI). It was broken from when I got the car and when I got the car detailed it...
  16. D

Air Conditioning Problem

So.. I have searched and found a lot of A/C problems on the forum, however mine does not seem the match the normal problems I keep reading. Normal Problem I read: "Driving down the road and my AC stopped working, never to work again.." Then they goto the dealer and find out it blew itself up...
  17. D

DSG LC Upgrade

I have a 06 DSG GTI that I am looking to get LC firmware installed on. Are there any people here that have had the LC software loaded? If you did, did it wipe out your chip as well? Not sure if they just flash the TCM or the entire ECU? What should I be asking for at the dealership? Is...
  18. D

VF RSS - Actually for sale anywhere?

I am looking to order the VF RSS kit here in Maryland but I can't seem to find anyone selling it. I am looking to make just around 300whp, maybe a bit more and this seems to be my best option. 06 DSG GTI - Currently w/ GIAC Chip + TT Downpipe. If anyone knows any vendors that actually have...
  19. D

Pic Request - Aftermarket Sat Radio Install

So, I ordered a base GTI with just DSG. I made the mistake of not ordering Sat radio with the car. So now, I'm on to installing it aftermarket. Can someone show me pics of the install you did with sat radio? Thanks, Mike
  20. D

06 Black Magic GTI/03 C32 AMG 20%

2006 GTI - GIAC Chipped, 20% Tint - Next week downpipe, springs. Before Tint: After: 2003 Mercedes C32 AMG (Weekend Car) 20% Tinted - Together with the GTI Makes a huge difference with temps inside the cabin. Should be on the top of the list for any mods in hot climates. -Mike