GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

LF::::: ONE Airlift Performance series rear bag

Just like the title says, I need one good condition, no leaks, rear bag from airlift performance series, shipped to Canada PM me your price. Thank you
  2. P

Engine/trans mount or something else?

So my 2.5L has been harder and harder to keep smooth lately, especially when shifting from 1st to 2nd. Much more modulation is needed for a smooth shift. I also feel a more drastic rocking motion of the car in 1st and letting off the gas at like below 2000rpm. The car has 106k km, with no...
  3. P

Polishing lexus center cap

Hey guys, I got these wheels installed recently, and noticed one of them ain't as shiny as the other three. Now the whole circle piece you see is plastic, so that rules out using metal polish on it. These are supposed to be highly polished, almost chrome like from the factory. I was wondering...
  4. P

Loud roar upon start up/cold engine

So recently my 08 rabbit have been having a loud roar when I first start up the vehicle. It almost sounds like the exhaust is leaking or something. It goes away after the car is warmed up, and there is no CEL. I THINK it could be coming from beneath the car, which would explain the exhaust...
  5. P

Question about bushings and mounts

Ok heres the thing, I was never really into driving hard or thinking about making this car handle great, but I went on sprited mountain road runs a few times and now I'm hooked. For the record I have Solowerks S1 coilovers. Not the best, but hey, its something, haha I want to install: - rear...
  6. P

Wtb wobble bolts

Looking for a set of wobble bolts for the rabbit. Tried a few different retailers but the shipping is insane when shipped to Canada. So I decided to try the marketplace section. Send me what you got and see if we can work something out
  7. P

Rear coilover clunk

Hey guys, I've been running coilovers for around 4 months now, and I've been getting these clunks from the rear when the car goes over any kind of road imperfections. I have the spring perch at the bottom, with the stock rubber isolator on top. I THINK it might be something to do with the...
  8. P

GOOD STUFF

Ok well, maybe not super exciting stuff, but good for me still, haha My Solowerks came in today, and it came with an extra set of rear springs for some reason. Dunno if its standard practice to include extra springs, but stoked nonetheless for new parts!!! Gonna install these in two weeks
  9. P

Coilover install question

I have solowerks coils coming soon, and gonna be installing them next weekend. I've read numerous threads about the install, I shouldnt have a problem with it, hopefully. The question I have is how do I torque the strut nut afterwards? I dont have the special tool made by metalnerds. I cant...
  10. P

My introduction to vw

Hey there, I've always liked japanese cars more for some reason, but for the past year or so I've been really digging the vw scene and the way they pioneered the fitment community. The time comes for me to finally get a vehicle, and I got a 2008 rabbit. Couldnt find ANY 08+ gti in my area, so...
  11. P

Raceland Ultimo vs. Solowerks S1 vs. Jom Blueline

Hey there, On the quest for budget coilovers under $500usd. From what I've read on forums and sites, they all seem to be good quality coilovers, but the Ultimo go the lowest, 2nd is the S1, and the Blueline is just regular coilovers; nothing really stands out. I want to know which one is the...