GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

I have turbo whine on my 56 plate gt tdi 140

I have turbo whine on my golf gt tdi 140 it's a bkd engine . I know that it is common on this engine . I've done a bit o research on it and some people say its normal and some say its the turbo on its way out . So far I have no dip in performance and I've checked that non of the pipes are split...
  2. R

Water in spare wheel well

My 56 plate mkv golf gt tdi keeps getting water in the spare wheel well and I don't know where it's coming from . Any ideas what could be the cause would be much appreciated
  3. R

Flywheel questions for a gt tdi 140

If I get a remap of my mk5 gt tdi 140 to 188 bhp 300lb torque will the dmf last or will it wear out ? Also will I need to replace my clutch with an uprated one . Some people seem to say it will be ok others say u will need to replace them both as the clutch and flywheel will wear a lot quicker...
  4. R

Wanting to increase power of golf gt tdi any suggestions

Im looking at getting my mkv gt tdi 140 modded to increase power output . Though don't know we're to start any suggestions on where I need to start and what modifications I can add to increase the hp would be greatly appreciated