GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. eurowobgti

WTS: 06' VW GTI 6pd.

**SOLD** Please Delete.
  2. eurowobgti

WTT: Catless DP for stock DP

Looking to trade my catless dp for a stock fsi Gti dp. looking to get this done ASAP. Located in Orange County, CA. 714-781-9218 -Note, dp still on the car.
  3. eurowobgti

FS: Few Stuff For Sale

Hello guys/gals, I have few things for sale and is just taking up space in my apartment. Need to sell ASAP. All sales preferred local. Located in Orange County, CA 714-781-9218 call or text. 1. A set of OEM GTI tail lights, lightly tinted (r32 style) - $120 obo 2. OEM heated wing...
  4. eurowobgti

fs: bsh blockoff plate

Looking to sell my bsh block off plate for fsi motor. $70obo 714-781-9218
  5. eurowobgti

WTT: Raceland Ultimo Coilovers for lowering springs and shocks

Hi guys, Just like the title says, I'm looking into trading my Raceland Ultimo Coilovers for some lowering springs and shocks. Coils are still in mint condition. I had them 2yrs. Looking to switching back to springs because my sister will start driving the car and she doesn't want it that...
  6. eurowobgti

Garage Clean Up. Mufflers for Sale.

Hello, I'm selling a Magnaflow muffler which was used for 2weeks before I switched to a different set up. I also have a Vibrant Resonator for sale. Magnaflow universal muffler - $80 Vibrant Resonator - $50 obo 2.5 inlet/outlet x 12", Bottle Style Located in Orange County, CA. Looking to...
  7. eurowobgti

FS: BSH Catch Can

SOLD
  8. eurowobgti

FS:18x9.5 Privat Kup Wheels Square set up

Hi Guys, I have a set of 18x9.5 et.30 5x112 Privat Kup wheels for sale. They have no cracks or bends. One wheel has a small rash but not bad. All wheels are straight. Looking to sell wheels only for $500. Locals preferred (Southern California). 714-781-9218 -Mike
  9. eurowobgti

FS: OEM Roof Bars

SOLD
  10. eurowobgti

Need Help with Cam Follower **Socal**

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help me change my cam follower on my 06 gti 2.0T. I haven't changed it yet and I think it's time...well it's way over due. I had already purchased the part but I don't know how to install it. I have seen the DIY but I'm not too confident on doing it...
  11. eurowobgti

WTT: 18inch BBS Style 5 Replica

WTT: 18inch BBS Style 5 Replica for BBS LM Hi Guys, Looking to see if anyone would like to trade their BBS LM reps for my wheels. The specs are: 18x8 ET35 all around dual bolt pattern 5x112/120. Tires are 215/40R18s with 80% life. Looking or a straight trade or cash top on my end depending...
  12. eurowobgti

Pretty happy how it turned out...

Just one of those random days and decided to lower my car a little more and take some pictures. So far, I'm pretty happy with it. :smile: Fronts are maxed out and rear's are max out. Might have to cut the dead coil to bring the front down a little more.
  13. eurowobgti

FS: R32 replica rear bumper

Hello all, I'm trying to sell my R32 Replica rear bumper. The bumper is made of Fiberglass and the reason for me selling it is because I have decided to go a different route. The bumper is how I got from the previous owner. Pictures of the actual bumper below along with a picture of the bumper...
  14. eurowobgti

AC Compressor Help!

I was wondering if anyone has ever changed their ac compressor? Mine took a dump and needs to be replaced and I was wondering if anyone in Socal know a shop I can take it to for a good price or can help change it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you again.
  15. eurowobgti

WTT: 18inch Privat Kup, Socal

Just like title states, I would like to trade my privat kup wheels they are 5x112 18x9.5 et. 30 all around. I am looking for other wheels that would fit better on my mkv gti. Looking for straight trade or I can put cash on top, located in Southern California.
  16. eurowobgti

WTB: R32 Rear Bumper

I just recently purchased a replica r32 rear bumper that's made of Fiberglass. I've decided to go the OEM route so I was wondering if anyone is selling an R32 rear bumper or willing to trade for my quad valance plus the r32 replica (fiberglass) bumper plus cash on my end. Would prefer the...
  17. eurowobgti

WTB: r32 rear bumper

I just recently purchased a replica r32 rear bumper that's made of Fiberglass. I've decided to go the OEM route so I was wondering if anyone is selling an R32 rear bumper or willing to trade for my quad valance plus the r32 replica (fiberglass) bumper plus cash on my end. Would prefer the...
  18. eurowobgti

FT: 18's Privat Kups

Hi guys, looking to trade my wheels. Looking to see what's out there. My wheel specs are: 18x9.5 ET 30 all around. They are 5x112. Tires are 215/40R18's Locals preferred Southern Cali.
  19. eurowobgti

FS: Megan Lowering Springs

Hi Guys, I'm selling my megan lowering springs for the MKV gti. Springs would lower the car approx. 2" F 1.75" R . Here are pictures of how my car looked like with the springs and stock shocks. Looking for $150obo Local Pick up. 909-728-1504
  20. eurowobgti

Finally coming along...

Hi guys, finally gotten my coils installed. Need to cut the dead coil to make the fronts lower. But here are a few pictures of how the car currently looks like.