GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 09Gtiman

Battery or Alternator Issue? Help

Hey guys, so the other night a friend went out to my car and left the lights on, i found this out the next day at which point the car wouldnt start. Luckily it was on a hill so I was able to compression start it and it was totally fine for a 200 mile drive. However it started kinda rough and now...
  2. 09Gtiman

Anyone in Colorado?

Hey guys, im new in CO out from Chicago and was wondering if there were any other GTI guys around and if there were any meets/shows etc. Thanks! -Matt
  3. 09Gtiman

Easy fix for the "questionable" MP3 dock

I dunno about the rest of you, but the stock iPod dock drove me crazy, have seen a few fixes most of which include going through the back of the radio but I found an easy one that is also pretty inexpensive that I thought you all might want to know about. I got it from enfig, I'm sure its other...
  4. 09Gtiman

New Grill and Stripe

Hey guys just posting a couple build pictures and before and afters from replacing my grill today. When I bought the car the stripe was cracked and I just got around to doing the replacement, I think it looks dope. I will likely be playing around with a number of stripe colors with electrical...
  5. 09Gtiman

GolfMK5.com stickers

Hey, so im sure there is a simple answer to this but i cant find it so far. Ive seen the golfmk5.com stickers around but I have no idea where I would go about getting one. Could anyone help me out?
  6. 09Gtiman

PlastiDip Huffys

Hey, im sure someone is gonna bash me because there is probably a picture somewhere on this website of plastidipped 18" huffys on a UG mk5. BUT hey guys is there anyone who has any pictures of plastidipped 18" huffys on a UG gti? Thanks all, much appreciated! :thumbsup:
  7. 09Gtiman

Easy Side Marker Fix

Okay so we all know side markers are annoying, and new ones run like $40. But if you want an either temporary or permanent fix that costs a couple of bucks, grab some plasti dip, pop the markers out, tape off the housing, do a few coats, and pop em back on. Be warned, while the amber light does...
  8. 09Gtiman

Curb Rash

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could help me out. My huffs are rashed up from the previous owner. Its not terrible but it pisses me off and when i look at me wheels close up it bothers me and i was just wonding what would be required to either fix it myself or get it fixed by someone...
  9. 09Gtiman

Grill issues

Hey guys I'm new here and just recently got my first gti, one question though. Does anyone know where I can get a new red grill stripe, mine is cracked so it's just something I wanna fix (09 mk5 gti btw)