GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MkvMatt

Euro customs tuning Downpipe w/42dd spacer

$200 +shipping. bought a beefier v-band for it too. Forgot the company to be honest.
  2. MkvMatt

H&R Ultra Lows. $850

1000K on em. Perfect condition. Just replaced my ksport v3's for these and it was a world of a difference in quality I was super happy with them. Only reason Im selling is because im parting out my car.
  3. MkvMatt

Next car mod advice.

So I am stage 2 giac, evoms cai, eurocustoms tuning dp(FSI). I'm trying to decide my next mod that will give me some solid gains. I was thinking devils own water/meth kit but am unsure if i will just get consistent fuel cuts. I am also unaware if I should get a auto tech rebuild kit for my hpfp...
  4. MkvMatt

FS: Iphone 5's Factory unlocked for at&t and verizon.

Factory unlocked for at&t or verizon. New. white 16g for 640+shipping white 64g for 800+shipping :thumbsup:
  5. MkvMatt

Just a quickie

Just a Instagram photo but I'm really into it and the car looks pretty good so I thought I would share
  6. MkvMatt

Wtt oem Audi q5 wheels

5x112 18x8" et 39 Zero rash.
  7. MkvMatt

Fog light error codes.

I recently switched to the chrome Jetta grilles on my Gti and had to ditch the fogs for a bit until I get the Jetta lowers with the fog option. Now my only problem is I cant figure out how to delete the error codes off of my cluster on vagcom. P.S I searched and couldn't find shit. Little...
  8. MkvMatt

Just a quickie

My friend shot a pretty decent photo of my car the other night so I thought I would share it. Opinions welcomed. Embrace the hate haha:thumbsup:
  9. MkvMatt

CULT bmx bike.

Frame is raw, everything else is black. everything is in damn good condition. nothing is bent,tweaked,cracked or dented. Ill post pics if i get some interest. asking 750 shipped, regardless shoot me an offer 21" cult bad boy made in America 8.5" cult leader bars Cult sect forks Fit top...
  10. MkvMatt

E46 M3 gets destroyed. VIDEO.

No mkv content but some local kid just destroyed his car. Thought it was worth a post,got some lulz out of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MZVrnd9V7sk
  11. MkvMatt

Picture request. Q5 wheels on bmp gti

Im trading a local friend for my miro stp2's and would like to see what these look like on a mkv thats not bagged or aired out. I searched btw. His car is the only one that comes up. Said car:
  12. MkvMatt

Dealership problems. Where to go from here?

So a little back round on the car first off. I bought my 2007 bmp autobahn package mid February of this year. Before any mods were done to the car a rocker broke loose and bent a valve, lobed the cam and more. It was completely covered by the dealer, sweet! Then I got giac, exhaust, intake...
  13. MkvMatt

Your car and your job!

I dont know if there has been one of these on here or not but we had one going on the mk2 forums on vortex awhile back. Pretty much exactly what it sounds like. 07 bmp Gti. Autobahn package. And I run a skatepark out here in Az.
  14. MkvMatt

Oil cooler died.

I searched for some diy's or another help thread and didn't find anything. If someone knows of one or can give me a detailed/semi detailed write up on how to do this. Dealer tried to charge me $1800 because apparently the extended warranty doesn't cover it.
  15. MkvMatt

Quick question. GIAC race file.

FSI. Mods are downpipe,intake, revD dv, GIAC pump file. Can I upgrade to the GIAC race file with out upgraded hpfp? Or will I just have massive fuel cuts? tried to search didnt find a straight answer Thanks fella's:thumbsup:
  16. MkvMatt

WTT: STP-2's

rear 19x9.5 40 front 19x8.5 35 235/35 225/35 Located in Arizona
  17. MkvMatt

HELP. GIAC/Boost Question. FSI

2.0t Fsi Mods- Giac pump file,Intake,DP,Rev d DV,Boost gauge. So I recently installed my newsouth gauge and finally have some numbers in the boost department. First off Im not sure where I should technically be peaking at right now and that is one of my questions. But I recently feel like Ive...
  18. MkvMatt

FS: FSI engine cover/airbox.

50 shipped.
  19. MkvMatt

FS: OEM Gti springs and struts.

150 shipped. PM me.
  20. MkvMatt

Stock Gti downpipe

120 shipped. If closer to southwest can be reduced. PM me. im a motivated seller.