GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Key Immo Active + Super Vag K+CAN

I have a 2007 MKV GTi. I am having Immoblizer active warning when I attempt to start my car. I have purchased Super Vag K+CAN. It says it supports up to 2007. I am having issues when trying to read my PIN and Key Programming. Can anyone please help. I am dead in the water without a running...
  2. V

Immoblizer Active - Need Vag Com Help!!

I really need help!!! :help: I am getting Immoblizer Active and the car shuts down after 2 seconds. :iono: I have run some codes with a universal computer and I am getting: 01176 and 16897 01176 - Key: Signal too Low Possible Causes Immobilizer Wiring and/or Connector(s) from/to...
  3. V

Before and After....

So heres the story..... :brokenheart: Had my car for 1 week...went to Vermont for the weekend. Cleaned the car at a buddys. It started to rain...so we stepped into the garage and watched the rain. 2 minutes later this happened. BTW we watched the whole think happen this was my face ----->...
  4. V

Wiring Harness

Now I know this has been discussed several times in the past. I have searched and reviewed the information thats been posted. I have not found a very solid answer. What wiring harness is the best to use for installing a after market navi? In my 1st MKV GTI I used the Metra harness w/ the power...
  5. V

UG w/ painted Valance and Skirts

Does anyone out there have a UG w/ the stock valance, side skirts & rear bumper color matched??
  6. V

APR Owners Manual

Hey I just got my car APR'd this weekend :thumbup: But the shop didnt have the most recent manual. I am wondering if any one has a PDF of the manual, or a web site w/ the information. I have searched both here and APR's site and cant find anything. :iono:
  7. V

Reflash

I am thinking of doing a trial of apr this weekend...If I dont like it i am going to do Revo. is that bad? To do a trial with one reflash and then have the car flashed with a different company permanently?? I hope I phrased the question right.
  8. V

guitar coupon driver mag

I just bought my GTI 2 days ago. I have the last 2 Driver mags...where is the coupon for the guitar??
  9. V

Do you have a Backup Cam??

Has anybody mounted a backup cam?? If so where, and how? Any pics as well?? Thanks.
  10. V

Smoke em if you got em

I saw a poster that said Smoke em if you got em in the VW dealership the other day...has any one else seen it? Id like to get a jpeg of it so i can make it my wallpaper.
  11. V

FS: Revo SPS Plus for MKV GTI

FS: Revo SPS Plus for MKV GTI / GLI I have a Revo SPS Plus for a MKV GTI / GLI. Still In box w/ software & cables. Used once by revo tech to adjust Settings. I sold my MKV shortly after, So I have no use for the SPS tuner.
  12. V

Have you seen this Navigation?

Has anyone seen the Valor Nav Unit?? its pretty sweet check it out...let me know what u think... http://www.abesofmaine.com/viewprodu...670wt&l=Active http://www.valordvd.com/ just about everything you could ever want to use is built right in my buddy just got one and it works pretty damn...
  13. V

New Navigation

I am getting ready to pick up a aftermarket indash navi. I am gonna do a double din. I have been looking at the AVIC Z1, kenwood 8017 w/ nav box, or the alpine setup. the alpine setup is a little out of my price range. I am trying to stay in the below $1500. :help: Are there any others...
  14. V

Shifty Hood

What is a good price for getting the Shifty paint job on the hood?? :iono:
  15. V

Whats your Revo SPS2 Settings?

I just got revoed laast nite and i got the SPS2 controller. :headbang: I am wondering whats everyone else that has SPS2 got for there settings, and how are they working out for them???
  16. V

Steering wheel controls w/ aftermarket HU

Can the Steering wheel controls be used with a aftermarket HU??
  17. V

Rain sensing wipers

The jetta has rain sensing wipers, which is awesome. The GTI does not have this feature. is there a way to get it on the GTI??
  18. V

How many miles until Revo

How many miles should i have on my car before I do the Revo upgrade??
  19. V

VAG COM

I ahave a couple ques. about vag com 1. How hard is it to make use the vag com (assuming you have the kit) 2. I have a friend that works at an auto repair shop. they have a computer system to reset codes etc. will this system do the same thing?? Any info is great. Thanks
  20. V

What is soft Clipping

What exactly is the soft clipping?? How can i notice it? Thanks