GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Bouncing Speedometer and ABS Light

I am having some weird issues with my ABS light and throttle. My ABS light has been coming on recently and stays on only for a short while (maybe one City block). This is accompanied - usually - by a fluttering/bouncing speedometer and the engine revs and drops. Again, this happens very...
  2. L

Looking for an independent mechanic in Chicago

The dealership can bite me. Anyone got a good recommendation for a mech in Chicago? North side. No south side.
  3. L

Cockeyed steering wheel

I left work today and got in my car and the steering wheel is off center. I didn't hit anything. I didn't curb the car. When I parked this morning, it was in a tight spot so I had to crank the wheel back and forth. WTF? I just had the clutch and flywheel replaced. Is there anything they...
  4. L

Strange electrical issue

I turned on the hazards this morning when dropping my daughter at school. When I got back in and started the car, the radio would not come on, the hazard/turn signal indicators stayed on even though they were off, and all of the steering wheel controls would not work. The radio eventually came...