GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NE-VW

WTT BBS RS's

Up for trade are my BBS RS wheels. Staggered 17x8 and 17x9 Offsets 40 and 43 Bolt pattern 5x114.3 (will include wobble bolts to fit 5x112 I just completely refinished them, new powder coat, bolts (gold) and center caps. Wanting to trade for your 18s with tires + cash depending on what you...
  2. NE-VW

WTT BBS RS for full airride

Delete
  3. NE-VW

WTT: 3SDM 0.05

Gone
  4. NE-VW

FS/FT Audi wheels

Off of an a4 5x112 17" Offset: 45 235/45/17 tires in good shape All wheels are in great shape. I bought these not too long ago and had them on my car for an hour. Looking to trade for something a little different or flat out sell. 400+shipping obo.
  5. NE-VW

Grip Royal steering wheel

I've searched high and low, all over the Internet, on how to go about using a Grip Royal steering wheel on my GTI. I understand that I need a steering wheel(obviously), adapter hub, and a quick release if I choose to use one. Am I missing anything? I want to be able to keep the clock spring for...
  6. NE-VW

WTB: Pie Plates

I'm looking for Audi Pie Plates off of the A6. If anyone has them for sale for kind of cheap and wants to give me a quote shipped to Nebraska (68123), I'd appreciate it. Tires not necessary but I'd take them too. I could trade (or include + cash on my end) my Denver's w/ a bit of curb rash if...
  7. NE-VW

WTB FK Powertech Spanner Wrenched

I lost my spanner wrenches for my FK Powertech Sport Edition+ coilovers and everywhere online seems to be sold old.
  8. NE-VW

WTB: Fenders

I need both driver side and passenger side fenders from any color mkv GTI. UG would be awesome though.
  9. NE-VW

Wheel n00b questions..

All of this wheel s*** is doing nothing but confusing me. I made the mistake of buying wheels without fully comprehending all of the different variables that go into getting wheels onto a car. I bought Mercedes C Class wheels that are 17x7.5 et 37. I don't know the hub ring size but I know the...
  10. NE-VW

Fs: white fat fives

17 inch 5x100 fat fives powder coated white 600 + shipping Pm or text 402-278-0333
  11. NE-VW

Need your opinion

I just bought an OEM roof rack (base bars) and had an idea, but I need opinions on it. It's just an idea, and I'll try it to see if I like it. I want to buy wood grain vinyl wrap and wrap the roof rack bars to give it a unique look. Just something different. Thought?
  12. NE-VW

WTB: Thule roof rack/ fairing

Look for a Thule roof rack and Thule fairing. Can PayPal ASAP.
  13. NE-VW

Omaha?

Is anyone from Omaha? I haven't seen any MKVs around here. Let's see them if you've got pics?
  14. NE-VW

FS - White Corvette Sawblades

I just bought them, and just got them powder coated white. I found other wheels so decided not to put them on my car. No tires. Perfect condition.
  15. NE-VW

WTB Wheel Adapters

I just bought Vette Sawblades (17x9.5) and I need adapters for my 07 GTI. Let me know
  16. NE-VW

Fk Highsport Coilovers

Okay, anyone who owns these, how low do they go? I'm about to buy some and am hoping the go as low as I want to. Will I need to make any alteration to go way low? I'm sitting on stock Denver's with no plans of changing. (yet) Let me know anything you think I'll need to know about them. Thanks!
  17. NE-VW

Fk Highsport Coilovers

Okay, anyone who owns these, how low do they go? I'm about to buy some and am hoping the go as low as I want to. Will I need to make any alteration to go way low? I'm sitting on stock Denver's with no plans of changing. (yet) Let me know anything you think I'll need to know about them. Thanks!
  18. NE-VW

WTB: Drivers side dash cubby

for my mkv GTI. It has the interior trim but I'm not sure if that matters? Let me know if you've got one for sale.
  19. NE-VW

WTB: FK Highsport coilovers

They're $849.00 on parts4euro but I wanted to see if I could get some used ones on here for a good deal.