GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 6

APR fuel ACTUALLY beneficial?

I am getting flashed to APR stage 2 tomorrow on my 07 GTI. I have a extra pump packed and ready to send to APR for a rebuild...its $550 for a rebuild...but I want to know if it is worth getting it done...anyone have any thoughts either way? Cheers
  2. 6

VW OEM Fuel Pump question...

I have an almost band new fuel pump for my MKV which has less then 1k on it. I was going to use it to send into APR for a rebuild. However the one on my car currently has about 60k on it (works great). From what I have heard they replace then entire fuel pump's "insides" and just use the block...
  3. 6

Picture/Photoshop Request!

Hey can anyone do me a HUGE favour, and I do not even know if this is possible, but photo shop these wheel (see ULR below) onto a GTI Fahrenheit. I am seriously thinking about trying to pull this look off, but would love to "see" it on the car first before I fork out the dough! If anyone can you...
  4. 6

Rotiform BLQ's on MKV GTI

About to buy a new set of wheels from Rotiform, going with the BLQ's. My question is what size would you guys do? I was thinking doing 19x8.5 in the front and 19x9.5 in the rear. However seems like a lot of people here do not like 19's and would suggest going 18's...why is this? What set up...
  5. 6

Fahrenheit Sticker...How much is it worth?

The sticker on the back of my Fahrenheit that says "Fahrenheit" was taken off before I bought the car...I went and got it priced at a dealer and it was $40 some odd dollars...does this seem a little expensive to anyone else? I feel like I should just take the $40 and go get the word Fahrenheit...
  6. 6

What offset do I need?

I am looking to buy a new set of wheels for my MKV GTI. 19x8.5 in the fronts and 19x9.5 in the rear. I want the wheels to be just inside the fender so I do no get any rub when I put my coils on, but I want it so be as close as possible. Here are the off sets for the wheels what set up should...
  7. 6

Fahrenheit Partone?

Does anyone know what the Fahrenheit Pantone is? If you do or know where I can find it that would be amazing thank you in advance!
  8. 6

EMERGENCY PLEASE HELP!

2006 MKV Jetta. I just lowered the drives side window to cross the boarder now it will not go back up! It is a power window all it does it make a click sound when you press the button....please any ideas or how I can manually raise it. Its snowing and I need my window up....
  9. 6

MKV makeover...what else...

I have a stock 2007 VW GTI Fahrenheit...she is away for the winter, but come spring I will be giving her a bit of a make over...so far the parts I have lined up are... > 3" APR turbo back exhaust > Coilovers > Porches big brake kit > 5 spoke hallow Porches Wheels with staggered stretched...
  10. 6

What are these rims?

Hey everyone...
  11. 6

APR Stage 2 Big Gains?

Hey Everyone, I am getting my 07 GTI flashed right to Stage 2 by APR in the spring. I have (but have not installed a full APR turbo back exhaust and NuSpeed Intake) that I will be putting on just before the APR Stage 2. How much of a difference in performance should I expect to notice...