GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. s.fl.vdub

fs/ft:stock audi A3 wheels

Im looking to trade or sell a set of audi A3 wheels. Wheels are 17x7.5 et46. Tires have more than 70% tread left. Id prefer to keep this local if possible. Im located in Boca and would be willing to drive about an hour away to trade or sell. Im looking to get $400 obo. tire sizes are 205/40/17...
  2. s.fl.vdub

Neuspeed p-flo intake(red) tsi motor

Like the title says everyone, I'm looking to sell my neuspeed p-flo intake for a tsi motor. The intake is in great condition and has over 3k on it. I'm looking for a local deal only and need this gone ASAP. Im asking $130 picked up. Comes with breather filter if needed. Cbfa motors only. I'm...
  3. s.fl.vdub

Ft: Mk6 detroits

Im looking to trade my stock mk6 detroits for another set of rims. I am willing to put cash on top and would only prefer a local swap. Im looking for 18's or 19's. Tires are in good condition still. The front have about 70% left and the rear are about 85-90%. Im located in south florida. If your...
  4. s.fl.vdub

wtt: detroits plus cash for vmr 710s or vb3s

Just as the title states, Im looking to trade great condition detroits for a set of vmr 710s or vb3s. Im looking for a set of black or gunmetal vmrs. For pics feel free to email me at pvcprossi@aol.com. Im constantly on my email, its a better way to contact me. Im looking for a local swap. Im...
  5. s.fl.vdub

wtt:detroit's

Hey guys just as the title states Im looking to trade my brand new detroit's(had them for 2 months) for a new set of rims. Im willing to put cash on top. Im looking for rotiforms or bbs. Will also consider vmrs. Just let me know what you got! Thanks..
  6. s.fl.vdub

.:R32 Turbo Sound

I think I just had a orgasm.... :happyanim:
  7. s.fl.vdub

FS/WTT: VMR 710s black 18x8.5

Hey everyone just as the title says...looking to sell or trade for my vmr 710s black..They have brand new tires. The tires were put on 3 days ago, looking for some rs4 rims or vb3s. I will not trade for anything black! Im asking 1200 obo. The tires alone were 600 plus rims...One rim has a...