GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. spawn6578

Top speed pic?

Hello all, I remember there was a top speed pic that GTI was doing 160 MPH. It was clearly showing RPM and Speed. I remember I saw it in this website ~2 years ago. I have been searching for it but I coulndt find that pic. Do you have it or where can I get it? I want to put that pic in my...
  2. spawn6578

Painting vw logo on the stearing wheel

Hello, I have 2007 Golf GTI. It is tornado red. Unfortunately the logo on the steering wheel is scrathed. It is the part of airbag and they want 850$ to replace it. Instead of doing that I want to logo get painted to red. But I couldnt decide which one is better. Should only vw painted or whole...
  3. spawn6578

Finally my GTI photos

I got the new Kodak camera and we took these pictures tonight in Seattle! Enjoy! :)
  4. spawn6578

GTI parts

Hello, last weekend I drove on a non-asphalt way stupidly and some plants made scratches on the plastic piece under the left door. Thanks god, there is no scratches on the Red body. I would like to change that part. how much will it cost to me? How can I learn its price on the web? By the way...
  5. spawn6578

Ferrari vs MKV GTI

Corvette vs MKV GTI Hello everybody it was a fast morning for me today :) When I bought the gas I promised myself to driver in the "D" mode in order to calculate avarage mpg but this morning is not the same :) I couldnt stop myself and put to the "S" mode!! I departed from my aparment and I...
  6. spawn6578

GTI data sheet 0-60mph question

Hello I downloaded GTI data sheet (specs) from http://www.vw.com/vwcom/content/objects/pdf/vw_gti_specs.pdf I couldnt see default 0-60mph time in that data sheet. What is the time for 0-60mph by default without any modifications? I have 2007 MKV Golf GTI 2dr DSG (automatic) transmiton with...
  7. spawn6578

How to do launch trick?

I got my GTI 6 days ago and I couldnt do the launch trick. I pressed the brake pedal with my left feet and I pressed the gas pedal with my right feet. But the RPM doesnt go over 1800! In fact it will start decreasing when it reaches 1800... In the videos ( like this one...
  8. spawn6578

Rear wiper arm makes irritating noise!

Hello I got my 2007 GTI two days ago and yesterday and today is rainy. I turned on the wipers. Front wipers are perfect but rear wiper makes noise! Rear wiper starts moving and clears the rear window: NO NOISE The rear wiper makes irritating noise like TIK TIK TIK when returning back to its...
  9. spawn6578

New GTI, New fun :) and questions

Hey folks, I finally got my Red GTI yesterday... Specs: 2007 MKV Golf GTI 2door DSG with tiptronic Tornado Red Package # 2 Red GTI carpet floor mats. 17" whells with all season tires I paid 25400$ + tax + licence. I am happy with the price. Driving is very fun! I like the sound of engine :) I...
  10. spawn6578

Is this a good deal or not?

2007 Volkswagen MKV GTI 2.0T 4-door DSG with Tiptronic Transmition 18" Wheels Navigation System Package #2 with Sirius Rubber Mats (port installed) Invoice price is around $28,100 on this vehicle. Is this a good deal or not? What is your opinion?
  11. spawn6578

Does GTI has handling problems?

Does GTI has handling problems? Watch this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMiTThvsmiQ Then give your comments.
  12. spawn6578

2dr GTI vs 4 dr GTI

I am thinking to buy 2007 Golf GTI. I cannot decide to buy 4dr or 2dr. Which one do you prefer? 2dr or 4dr? What is advantage and disadvantage of 2dr? What is advantage and disadvantage of 4dr? Do you have a pic (with the same angle) of same color 2dr and 4dr GTI? Thx...
  13. spawn6578

GTI DSG vs GTI 6spd manual and other cars

Watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmMNRQ1GJ3o MKV GTI with DSG beats MKV GTI with Manual Transmition, Opel Astra and Renault Megane. DSG transmition is incrediable! :D
  14. spawn6578

GTI Navigation Sytem Vs 3rd party Navigation Systems

I am thinking about buying GTI with Navigation Sytem but it is so expesive 1800$ of course with 6 DVD Player. Navigation Sytem is a need in todays world in order to find direction easily and not ask someone the way again and again. But I looked other navigation systems they are cheap from 250$...
  15. spawn6578

What about spoilers?

Hey I am thinking about to install a rear spoiler in order to increase handling and look better :) I think I should go with sport spoilers... For perfect look: Should the spoiler be same color with the car (Tornedo Red) or can it be gray/black/its own color? Do you have any spoiler suggestion...
  16. spawn6578

17" inch or 18" inch wheels? Which one is best?

I think I am gonna buy a new MKV GTI but I am confused about 17" inch and 18" inch wheels for MKV GTI... Which one is the best? 17" inch or 18" inch wheels??? Whats the difference between these whells in terms of performance, accelaration,weight and other issues? Which one do you prefer? Why...
  17. spawn6578

How fast can a GTI reach to 60 Mp/h (100 Km/h) WATCH THIS!

As fas as I know and searhing exprience a MKV GTI's 0-60 Mp/h (0-100 Km/H) time is Manual Trans: 7.2 sec DSG: 6.8 sec DSG with 18 inch whells : 6.7 sec Watch this it reached to 60 Mp/h (100 KM/h) in 6 secondsss!!!! Awesome!!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=MxL74XuUJU0&search=GTI Is this GTI...