GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

The new Money Pit...

Sorry guys, long story, but in the end, I chose to pass on the GTI for this one... it's a 1988 944 Turbo S. one of 720 in Silver Rose (color changing paint. goes from a dark grey to a hellfire pinkish glow on a silver car depending on the light at the time) it's amazing, and the ONE GTI I...
  2. P

getting mine tomorrow... maybe...

Alrighty. I might be getting my GTI tomorrow... it's at the VW dealership I used to work at, and don't really like... so we'll see what happens... i"m gonna play hardball... it's a black, package 2, huffs, 6 speed manual, and no nav. should be good...
  3. P

Does anyone make any adjustable splitters for the GTI MK V yet?

I saw one of these on an AC Schnitzer M3, and a MINI cooper S, and absolutely love the way it looks... on the MINI... or a MINI with an aerokit... or the schnitzer M3... Man, if one of these were available for the MK V, I'd be on it like oprah on a baked ham...
  4. P

debating...next car...GTI or Porsche 944 turbo S

Alrighty... I'm looking to buy a new car within the next couple of months... the choices are between a 2007 VW GTI, and a 1988 944 Turbo S. I want both, but certainly cannot afford both. I'm able to get financed on either of them (I know, financing isn't ideal, but I"m gonna do it, and get the...
  5. P

Friends with vag-com rock!

Hokay, I caught up with a buddy of mine, and I was askin him what he could/couldn't do with the vag-com thing... I was asking about the DRL's and the airbag switch warning light that's always on when nobody or a lightweight is sitting shotgun... he said he could disable either easily... he also...
  6. P

Lets see dem Factory body kits (and I'm a noob)

Hi all, I was refered here by cjeckert, as he and I both have Porsche 924S, etc. Anyway, I am looking at a second car, because trusting a 20 year old Porsche for DD duty is like trusting a pyromaniac with a butane torch, can of gasoline, and your house... I was looking at MINI's, and GTI's...