GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Swirl/Scratch Marks. HELPP!

Hello Everyone, My Rabbit is in desperate need of help. Looking at the paint in the sun, there are extreme swirl marks, that look like alot of little surface scratches. When you move back and forth in the sun, it looks like the paint is moving. :mad0259: Does anyone know how I can deal with...
  2. V

Tire Size Recommendations

Heyo! Recently picked up a set of powder coated BBS RS ii's 16x8 ET 45 for my 07 Rabbit 4dr, with Eibach sport lines (which is a 1.6" drop) . The wheels are orginally off of a MK4, so I had to run 5x100-5x112 adapters that are 20mm thick. The tires I put on the rims are 205/55/16 (stock tire...
  3. V

BERLIN KLASSIK- WHOS GOING??

"Berlin Klassik ~ the meaning behind the name… Since the Berlin Klassik is new to the car show circuit, we would like to take a minute to explain our origin. The name Berlin originated because the land on which the city of Kitchener sits was sold to a small group of German Descendants who...
  4. V

07 Rabbit WORK IN PROGRESS

Hey Guys, Just thought I would post some pics and see what everyone thinks. So Far: Eibach Sportlines Koni Yellow Shocks Custom Bent Catback Exhaust with Magnaflow Muffler- 2.5" BSH Cold Air Intake Votex Roof Bars w/ SportRack Bike mounts ABT style Lip, From a GTI modded to fit Night Shaded...
  5. V

5 X 112 TO 5 X 100 ADAPTERS

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for 5 x 112 to 5 x 100 bolt pattern adapters. Looking to put some OEM BBS rims on my MKV Rabbit. I live near Toronto, can anyone help? Thanks!
  6. V

WTB: Coilovers for an MK5 Rabbit!!

As the title says I am looking for a used set of coilovers for my MK5. If you have a good set you are looking to get rid of for a reasonable price in the Hamilton,Burlington,Toronto area, I would be more than happy to take them off your hands. Let me know! Thanks! :word:
  7. V

OEM ROOF RACK QUESTION

hey guys, Just picked up an OEM roof rack for my 07 Rabbit. Just wondering what my options would be as far as fairings go, the noise when my sunroof is open is killing me. Has anyone tried to put a Thule fairing on VW racks? Thanks
  8. V

**HAMILTON ONTARIO VW PERFORMANCE SHOPS

Hey Everyone, Im looking for a shop near Hamilton/Burlington area in Ontario, that specialize in Vws. We have some performance shops around here, but the majority of them deal mostly in jap-scrap. Im looking for a shop with people who have VW knowledge, and can actually find the parts I am...
  9. V

07 MK5 Rear Symbol Mod

Hey Guys, Just wanted to share some pics of the mod I did on my rear symbol recently. It was really easily done as the symbol is glued onto the hatch. Once the symbol was off of the back of the car, the black backing and the actual symbol pop apart into 2 separate pieces. I then painted that...
  10. V

WORK IN PROGRESS- Let me know what you think.

Hey Everyone, My name's Ryan, and I'm from Stoney Creek Ontario Canada. About 2 months ago I bought myself an 07 Rabbit. I have just been doing some small mods for now, until spring when the coilovers and Audi A8 rims come into play. Take a look at the pics and let me know what you think...