GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. km1346

For Sale: VW Double Din Dash Kit W/ 2 PAC Modules

Selling my double din dashkit for the GTi good for any double din setup, comes with all installation hardware. Also selling my two pac modules 1) PAC C2R-VW2 2002 - 2013 Select Volkswagen Radio 2) Pac Sterring Wheel controls You will need if you want to set up the steering wheel controls...
  2. km1346

Selling Some Goodies!

Selling New South Performance Boost Gauge Great Condition! Just sold my GTi so I don't need it anymore. Does NOT come with vacuum line. Fully functional! SOLD Also Selling Pioneer AVHP4300 DVD with 2 pac modules, for the steering wheel controls, dash kit is already installed! This system is...
  3. km1346

HELP NEEDED: Reverting back to stock

Hey everyone, I am trying to sell my Gti and I was wondering if there are any mechanics in the area that would revert my current suspension set up (Koni Str.t shocks With Eibach Sportline springs) back to the original stock suspension. I would take it to dub squared in Arlington but they charge...
  4. km1346

FS: 2007 White Volkswagen GTI (Great Condition)

Selling my White Volkswagen MKV GTi (2007) 6 Speed Manual, very quick car. Current mileage: 80,300 and climbing because this is my current car. This car has modifications done to it and has been babied all of it's life. Clean Carfax, Clean Title. I have service records for the vehicle, all...
  5. km1346

Losing pressure in 3rd gear.. WHY...?

I've read about this a bit up on the forms but no clear answer.. I recently got my clutch replaced.. went with a stage 2 DXD Endurance I also have a Eurocustoms 3" DP.. I was taking the car out today and I stepped on it in first, then second, then right when I hit third and pushed it.. my...
  6. km1346

Need new Shocks!! HELP PLEASE!

Hey everyone, need some help here. So I installed my Eibach Sportline springs on my MKV about ~7k miles ago and currently my car is at 61k miles. I feel like I need stiffer shocks, because my stock shocks have never been switched out and I think these new springs are putting too much pressure...
  7. km1346

Exhaust Leak??!!

Okay so I have a 2007 GTi 6-Speed Manual I installed my down pipe from euro customs about 3 days ago, they did not provide bolts or gasket :mad: so i bought a new gasket from VW for the downpipe and used factory bolts, i checked all the bolts, clams, and i am running the DP with a 42DD spacer...
  8. km1346

ANY TUNED VW IN DALLAS???!!

Hey im located in North Dallas around the grapevine area and I work in Garland, I was wondering if there were any people who are tuned and could share which tune they have and where they got it from and what price. I just got a downpipe 2 days ago, i just ordered my new diverter valve, and im...
  9. km1346

My GTi MKV (Standard) VS 2005 Rx8 (Standard)

So I raced my friend yesterday who has a 2005 Rx8 He has a shit ton of mods. Cold air Intake, full exhaust system, water pump, BHR ignition coils, lowering springs and shocks, and a slight tune by COBB. and a bunch of other small stuff which I dont remember.. Anyways, so I decided to race him...
  10. km1346

Selling 18" Huffs!! Dallas, Texas

Selling my 18x7.5 Huffs Wheels are in decent condition, one of them has a noticeable rash Wheels come with tires. Tires have a fair amount of life left, one tire has a nail, but can be fixed no TPMS included. $500 Cash Picked up between or at Euless TX or Garland TX.