GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Temperature vs Power

Hey just a quick question to those mechanically minded out there :bow: I live in Dubai and have had my car only through the warmer months, and mostly driven the car during the day. The temp has been over 40C while I have had the car. Now it is starting to cool down....a frosty 33C when I went...
  2. D

Cool Feature

Just noticed a really cool little feature. I was in a car park and popped the gti into reverse to get out of the parking space and noticed that the auto dimming rear view mirror automatically undims when in reverse:clap: ....sweet. PS I know this is probably in the manual but i certainly never...
  3. D

v the worlds fastest Mk1

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos/1/wm/AE06027E-C239-4EEE-893C-E34565CD1C6A.htm not really a Mark V vs anything but dammit this thing flies:burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber:
  4. D

APR in Dubai/UAE??

Hey, I've been looking at all the posts on here about getting reflashed and done some research on the mnfr websites, other forums. I've decided the APR reflash is for me......now I need your help. Are there any forum members here from Dubai or the UAE that know where I can get an APR reflash...
  5. D

DSG+Underground Car Parks

Not sure if you have tried this but I nearly spuzzed last weekend in a underground car park. Wind down the windows, open the sunroof (moon for our American chums) and give it some toe. Man that sound is to die for. I love my Gti more than cake!
  6. D

Golf R36

There was an interesting article in Autocar in the UK a couple of weeks back. VW are planning an Golf R36 for launch in about 12 months in the UK. It will be based on the current R32 but have a 3.6 litre. Bhp expected to be 300bhp 0-60 sub 6secs! Sweet. Alloys will be similar to those on a...