GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Vento 3

WTB: Stock Jetta/GLI rear muffler

Looking for MK5 Jetta/GLI stock muffler, let me know what you have :thumbsup: aftermarket welcome too
  2. Vento 3

FS: H&R Touring Cupkit for GLI/Jetta

H&R Touring cupkit, lower roughly 1.8" to 2" Used for roughly 6 years, two rear shocks needs replacement, would recommend getting some Bilstein :thumbsup: $100, open for trade as well, mk5 stuff, camera, chromebook, gadgets, roadbike stuff :wink:
  3. Vento 3

are our swaybar endlinks, shock mount, inner tierods wearable item?

planning my suspension refresh this spring, getting ball joints, outer tie rods, rear control arm mount, front control arm bushing and TT strut mount & bearing. and wondering if our swaybar endlinks and bushing (front & rear), rear shock mount and inner tie rods wearable item? or how long they...
  4. Vento 3

Porsche Boxster Caliper, swap crosstube?

I have just got my NQSBBK (Boxter Non-S + Stock GTI rotor) installed a week ago, and just remember i read from here that i am suppose to swap the cross tub because Porsche mount them in and we mount them out? Not 100% sure what does swapping the cross tube will do, but i am seeing a small...
  5. Vento 3

Which <$500 coilovers are worth getting

So my mk5 is 8+ years old, and don't want to spend $1k+ on brand name coils if not necessary. Not sure how long am i keeping the car for, maybe 3-4 years? and my current setup is leaking I have seen FK Streetlines, Solo Werks, Jom, Pwrhaus, WRD and some other brands for $500 or less. Which...
  6. Vento 3

WTB: Apikol Boxster bracket

building my own Boxster NSBBK, before i hit "check out" at Apikol for the $239 bracket, wondering if anyone here selling these bracket? Let me know, thanks!
  7. Vento 3

Fs/FT: BBS CO 18x8 ET45

sold
  8. Vento 3

WTB: OEM GTI steering wheel

i don't have one for sale, this is a WTB thread :biggrin: anybody has one in decent condition? i don't need the airbag. GTA area :thumbsup:
  9. Vento 3

WTB: OEM 17" wheels

Looking for a change this winter, let me know what you have in 17" 5x112 VW/Audi/MB/ aftermarket doesn't matter :thumbsup: located in GTA, travel from Markam to Brampton a lot as well
  10. Vento 3

Best price on R32 brakes? Also considering Stoptech ST41 kit

I did search on the R32 front options, but most of them are old, and can't find anyone selling this kit under $1200. Both Autotech and ECS are ~$1300 and DBC don't carry that anymore, but they claim they can put together a kit below $1k :rolleyes: I also found the Stoptech ST41 kit with 328mm x...
  11. Vento 3

LED taillight stop working, LEDs replaceable?

So this is for my GLI, running a set of ebay LED taillights for more than 1 year, and just yesterday, the passenger turning light stop working. pop out the trunk carpet and see no socket to take the bulbs out like OEM non-LED tails. wondering if they are replace-able or i have to get another...
  12. Vento 3

Rough engine start

so its not even winter yet here in Toronto, reaching 10 degree Celsius (50F?). these few days my car start rougher, like it need a few more crank. car is 07 GLI (FSI), bone stock engine, 90k KM (56k miles) i was originally thinking is the battery, but a weak battery will either able to start...
  13. Vento 3

J-pics

Got myself a Japanese car mag from GTA (to stay in topic in this forum :wink:) which came with a CD of image of all European cars, here are the MK5/6 :thumbsup:
  14. Vento 3

Fs: replica GTI votex front lip (Fiberglass) $40 - GTA

sold
  15. Vento 3

what to look for when buying a used 07 GTI, 6MT?

my cousin is eyeing on a used 07 GTI with 6 speed from a 3rd party dealer. just wondering what to look for? We will be bringing the car to a Mech & bodyshop to take a look, but those are just visual inspection i guess. any other MUST look at item? i guess cam follower, intake valve deposit...
  16. Vento 3

Quick question: cheapest place to buy D Valve in Toronto?

instead of going to the stealership, anywhere sells it cheaper? Like OEM product without the VW badge kind of product :wink: Anywhere in the GTA is fine.
  17. Vento 3

FS: rep Rabbit Votex front lip

sold
  18. Vento 3

any good Go-Kart place in GTA?

looking for a place that has decent speed/track to do Go-Karts, any place you guys can recommand? thanks!
  19. Vento 3

Where to buy blank rotors in GTA?

so far i have got my Hawk HPS from tires 23, and will be ordering the tyrolsport bushing later. and want to get some decent rotors, i was thinking to buy local to avoid shipping and duties. dont need anything drill or slotted, just plain brembo, zimmerman, etc would do the work..... any...
  20. Vento 3

Anyone here performed DSG flush already?

If i remember correctly, DSG flush needs to be done @ 64k and they are around $400+ tax? anyone here got better price quote from different dealer? I have a early 07, so the extended warrenty don't cover mine, so i want to take good care of my DSG. also, as an option, ECS offer their kit with...