GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

If I do my own oilchanges will it void my warranty?

I only have 1 more last free oil change left for me. After that, I want to do my own oil changes on the car and other regular maintenance on the vehicle. When I first purchased the vehicle from the dealer, I asked the "kid" who sold me the car if I had to get the oil changes done at a VW...
  2. J

Im going to the Track!

This friday I will be planning to go to the track. Its a 1/4 mile track. Currently I have a stock 08 gti DSG on all season tires mounted on huff's. My question can I/Should I lower the psi on the front tires before I hit the track? Will it do me any good or is it risky because I have low profile...
  3. J

Whats the difference? 07-08?

I was reading up on different threads and people are saying that VW wanted to cut cost and make the a cost efficient GTI for the 08. I am planning to buy a GTI this weekend and I do not want to buy a car that is worse than the previous year. What are the difference between the 07 and the 08? I...
  4. J

Has anyone seen this?

I guess its new from dice? http://enfigcarstereo.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/DICE_I_VW_T.html i guess its a easier install without having to remove the radio. :w00t: comments?
  5. J

Question about a RSX TYPE-S?

If a 05-06 with a K-PRO Hondata Chip raced against a 07 GTI W/DSG with a after market chip (revo,apr...) who would win the race?
  6. J

Its Cold

Damn the weather sux!!!!:cry:
  7. J

Where to get a Milltek Exhaust?

The title speaks for itself. But i was wondering where i can get one other than the millteksport.com. somewhere cheap please:thumbup:
  8. J

ADDISON

every monday night behind Humperdunkins they have a big group of cars. Last nite i went and i saw 2 MKv and a Skyline r34. It huge and its every monday. It's on Belt Line and Marsh.
  9. J

Need a decision

So im stuck between either a mkv or a 03 20th anvi. i know there both great cars. but dont know which one will suite me. between the two i just want something that'll last me along time.
  10. J

giac question

the closest dealer to me only sells giac chips. has giac come out with any launch control feature yet for there chips? and also do they come with a switch program like the apr chips?
  11. J

Your favorite VW

What is your favorite car that VW has ever made? mine would have to be the 05' Jetta GLI:thumbup:
  12. J

Which Dealership in Dallas?

Where in Dallas has the best VW dealership? So far i've tried Park City VW and they were eh..