GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Gosia

Searching for some spots

Hi, I've just came back from photo-spot hunting. Couldn't find anything interesting, so tried everywhere. Comments are welcomed. We are not pro photographers so any opinions appreciated. Thanks, Gosia
  2. Gosia

to fill the gap

Hi guys, I know a lot of laughs at my crossover right now so I've decided on coilovers. My question is - will for example : http://www.esetuning.com/FK-Automotive-Street-Line-Coilover-Suspension-Kit-p/smvw9007.htm fill the gap? I don't want to be tooo loooow to be unable to drive, but I would...
  3. Gosia

MTS Technik

Hi Guys. I'm here for couple of months. I've put some pics of my car and I am intensively thinking of getting low. I am wondering, you can see the pics in the thread, how much is it possible to lower the car via coilovers. I have found one shop near the place I live and they have only the MTS...
  4. Gosia

a girl with the gt

Hi, I have been visiting the forum for quite a long time, and more frequently since I got my rabbit in the garage. I have been waiting for a nice weather for a month but it's either snowing of raining all the time. I couldn't wait longer so went to the garage and made some pics. I saw all your...