GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. socalhatch

Yes they are im in corona / Anahiem hills

Yes they are im in corona / Anahiem hills
  2. socalhatch

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread -- Part 2

I have 034 catch can and pcv set up, ABD racing front mount intercooler, euro jet solid engine and trans mounts, cts 3" catless downpipe, hks 3" catback, fsi engine ( needs exhaust valve ), DSG trans, APR HPFP, APR RFD, H2sport roller cam conversion, brand new red top coil packs, and a brand new...
  3. socalhatch

Looking for recommendations for SoCal shop - that can R&R motor and repair internal damage

the shop I mentioned to you is 100% capable of doing the engine work for you and returning the car back to you in perfect condition. Unfortunately this is the only shop I would trust doing this kind of work.
  4. socalhatch

FS (full fsi dsg part out ) southern cali

Full part out of my 2006 vw gti engine is FSI with 148k ( needs new exhaust valve ) car is DSG trans has same mileage.
  5. socalhatch

2006 vw gti rolling chassis and engine for sale

Selling my 2006 GTI with 148k on chassis and engine. The car recently ate a exhaust valve looking to get rid of the whole car engine and trans are currently out of it. K04 turbo, h2sport cam shaft, euro jet engine mounts, vwr subframe mount, cts 3" down pipe, hks cat back , enkei pfo1 evo...
  6. socalhatch

FORSALE/TRADE VMR v810 18x10 -25,5x112

FORSALE/TRADE VMR v810 18x10 et25,5x112 selling my gloss black vmr v810 wheels they are 18x10 et 25, 5x112. Located in inland empire currently wrapped on 275/35/18 bf goodrich comp 2 about 75% tread left on all 4 asking $1,000 firm. I can take more pictures if interested
  7. socalhatch

FOR SALE ECS CARBON FIBER FENDER FLARES

FOR SALE : All (4) fenders for sale retail $799 will let them go for $600 OBO thats all 4 fenders and rubber fender liner. Will also trade my front fenders for your stock fenders if you wanna do less work. Location corona , willing to drive to orange county
  8. socalhatch

ECS tuning CARBON FENDER FLARES

Selling all (4) fenders with the rubber fender liner included. I would prefer local sell but if you want to pay shipping im ok with that. All (4) fenders for sale retail $799 will let them go for $500 OBO thats all 4 fenders and rubber fender liner. Will also trade my front fenders for...
  9. socalhatch

2006 Wide body GTI for sale

hey guys putting my car up for sale just for interested buyers or some one willing to take over the project or start something new. 2006 gti with 130,000 miles on the clock. I am the 3rd owner bought at 63,000 miles. All maintenance done on time if not sooner oil change every 3,000 miles. The...
  10. socalhatch

sucked up water

hey any help appreciated A few days ago Southern California had a gnarly rain storm and I happened to hit a huge puddle . The car kept driving no noticeable difference drove probably 15 miles after I hit the puddle ... Well got closer to my destination and tried to get on it a bit only to get...
  11. socalhatch

P1114 & p0140

Still getting these codes after just replacing with a brand new rear 02 sensor.. Driver Motorsport says I'm tuned for my cat less set up. So question is why is this happening and should I just ignor it ?
  12. socalhatch

Fs: h&r trak+ 20mm bolt on spacers 2 pair

$180 local or shipping at buyers expense. Put on the car for maybe 2 weeks of driving.
  13. socalhatch

dsg dual mass flywheel replacement

Have been getting a rather loud metal vibrating sound lately, i thought it was coming from my front lip set up but i took my whole front end off only for the noise to be much louder. From doing a bit of research on video and effing with the car so much i believe it's the dual mass flywheel...
  14. socalhatch

best tire choice for 18x10 et 25 wheel ( no stretch)

Recently i have gone a tad bit wider with my set up. But before i can install my wheels and tires I'm still stuck on what size tire / spacer set up to use. First question.. How wide is too wide. I do not want to suffer too much under steer if i throw some 275's on all 4 corners. Second i have...
  15. socalhatch

18" team dynamic pro race 1.2

team dynamic pro race 1.2 ET 45 18x8 ( 19lbs) 5x112 All 4 wheels for sale one has minor curb rash due to girl friend. $800 or best offer and stock wheels. tires are not included Unless you want to pay $1,000 on top for brand new RE-11's Wheels are flat black
  16. socalhatch

Lpfp question

Can the lpfp cause cold start / first start up misifire ? I got p310b code for low fuel pressure, p0456 very small evap leak & p2181 witch I thnk is Cooling system malfunction. Problem now I went to drive the car today too see if it was still running poorly. As soon as I started her up, really...
  17. socalhatch

DM K04 vs V10 M5

i knew he wanted to play around just by how fast he caught up to me. Did a slow rolling stop to the light saw it was turning yellow, so i slowed up shifted to second waiting for the light to turn green as i was creeping. M5 in the lane to the left is matching my speed ETC, as soon as the light...
  18. socalhatch

034 motorsport catch can install

everything went smooth besides the pcv block off has to be lined up perfect. Still not super happy with being able to see the orange gasket a tiny bit if you look hard enough with a flash light. If your facing your engine the tiny gap is on the left corner of the pcv block off. Also, the catch...
  19. socalhatch

Feeler Socal: team dynamic 18x8 pro race 1.2

Kinda bored with my wheels looking for color & a beefier tire set up . They are flat black with Bridgestone re760 tires with tread about 3/10 . Possibly trade for a lighter / equal quality rim in 17". The wheels are in perfect condition clean them twice a week maybe more , willing to trade...
  20. socalhatch

WTB: stock or s3 injectors

2 of the 5 injectors I have won't be able to work bent top and a broken sensor clip... Any stock or golf r / s3 injectors for sale would be awesome..