GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. johnny12345

Snowboard Boots for sale, Brand New Never worn

I have a Brand new, never worn pair of mens ThirtyTwo snowboard boots. Custom form fitting liners, Gel and air pocket shock asorbing system, Velcro strap, seamless liners. Mens 8.5 Retail for $325, FOR SALE FOR $190 Canadian dollars + shipping. O.B.O
  2. johnny12345

FS/Feeler Miltek Turbo back exhaust

Gonna be selling my car, thinking about putting the stock exhaust back on. Any one interested in a Miltek full TBE, non resonated used for 20,000km. $850 canadian plus shipping O.B.O. No Pics because the set up is still on the car. If there serious interest I'll take it off and clean it up...
  3. johnny12345

FS/ Fast figurine

Selling my fast, $115 shipped.:biggrin:
  4. johnny12345

My rad fan blew through the hood of my camaro

Thought you guys might like to see even though its not a VW I had a fan that was supposed to be on a clutch fan but swapped to a solid drive fan shaft without changing the actual fan. At high RPM the shaft could'nt stay together:cry: Shaft let go at about 5500 rpm
  5. johnny12345

WTB Stock fog lights

Like the title says I'm looking for a set of fog lights. Preferably stock but will be interested in aftermarket as well. Anybody with a spare set let me know! Peace
  6. johnny12345

miltek on a rabbit?

I got a Miltek catback for a gti and was wondering if anyone knew if it would fit on a rabbit?:headbang: :thumbup: :clap:
  7. johnny12345

hideous or not so bad?...NON VW CONTENT

This is my 79 camaro, was all red untill I decided to pinstripe, painted mirrors and front side vents black. The problem is I'm blinded by love and can't tell if this thing is ugly or not. I know not everyone loves this style of Camaro, so please comment only on mods to the car, not the...
  8. johnny12345

Am I screwed or what?

O.k here the situation, I WAS on driver probation, which means if you get one more driving infraction you get a suspension. Well guess what........ thats right, you guessed it, I got a ticket. I disputed the ticket, so at this point in time I'm NOT proven guilty. My driver probation is...
  9. johnny12345

First problem with GTI, Please help

O.k, first off I have an 06 GTI, 35,000km on it. Was stage 2 Revo, got the OY reflash so now I'm stock with a Miltek TBE and K&N slip in filter. So now I'm driving around and I get a CEL then I soon realize that the RPM's are all over the place. At an idle in nuetral RPM's are jumping...
  10. johnny12345

Whats your biggest pet peeve with you MKV

Well for me I don't know if its my cars fault or my dumb friends fault. I got a two door and nobody, and I mean nobody can figure out how to flip the seat forward to get in the back. There always pulling the ratchet up/down leaver instead of the actual lever on the shoulder of the seat and...
  11. johnny12345

Kwik-E mart??????

I guess the convience store chain 7-11 has changed some of there stores into actual Kwik-E marts, just like off the Simpsons. Shelves stocked with Buzz Cola, Radio-active man cereal, squishies and other products that apperead on the Simpsons. Its a legit convience store, true story, theres...
  12. johnny12345

To those of you with after market fog lights.....

Do you want to sell one of your stock fog lights? I cracked a lens on mine and have to replace the whole light. Rather buy off a fellow MKV'er if someone is sitting on one they no longer want.
  13. johnny12345

Help me name my dog.....Please

Were getting another minature pincher puppy tomorow. Its a female and she's black and tan like the one on the bottom right. We need help choosing a name. Any suggestions?
  14. johnny12345

Wtb: Revo Sps

Like the title say I'm looking to buy the Revo sps switch/controller, whatever you want to call it. Shipping to Canada is'nt a big deal, the reciever of the product(being me) has to pay the brokerage fee, not the sender. Thanx
  15. johnny12345

New Exhaust.....Pics

New Pipes, what do you guys think?:biggrin:
  16. johnny12345

Stinky Rabbit

My Girls Rabbit has 700km on it and it smells wierd after drving it. Kinda smells like hot brakes, but nothins getting hot to touch. Any one else got a stinky Rabbit?
  17. johnny12345

GTI/Rabbit Exhaust

Thinking about putting the OEM GTI Exhaust (that I replaced with miltek) on my chicks Rabbit. Would there be any benifets or is it basically the same? Anyone know exhaust diameter of the 2.5L Rabbit?
  18. johnny12345

FS/FT: Passport G-timer (vehicle Performance Computer)

Passport G-timer, like new, perfect condition. Measure's, whp/trq, G's, 1/4 mile times from a dig or a roll, 0-60 times, etc, etc.......... This thing measure everything you could imagine. Always open for trades, whatch ya got? 200 U.S dollars shipped Can't post pics, but PM me and I...
  19. johnny12345

Wet Rabbit

My wifes brand new Rabbit has a moisture problem. After being parked for a while it gets HEAVY condensation on the inside, so heavy it drips off the window. I live in a moist climate, foggy and rainy latley but this is ridiculious. Any one else have any problems like this, or any ideas on the...