GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JC Starr

FS: AVIC F90BT w/XM, iPod Cable & everything needed for wiring!

***SOLD*** I decided to go back to factory for my nav system and just installed a RNS-510 yesterday to replace the AVIC F90BT. I am selling everything for $425 shipped. Included is the unit, Pioneer XM Module, wiring harness, PAC-SWI unit, iPod cable, antenna adapter & custom faceplate made by...
  2. JC Starr

Climatronic Control Head Part Number

I have searched this site, googled my ass off, searched 1stvwparts.com and tried about everything I can... I am looking for the OEM part number for the front control panel to the dual-zone climatronic. I need to order a new one and would rather not involve VW as they will charge WAY too much...
  3. JC Starr

Anyone in Atlanta, GA with a VAG-COM...

that would be willing to help me out with some programming? I have ordered a RNS-510, OEM BT & MDI w/iPod cable and will need to use VC in order to get all functions working once it is installed (at least from what I have read). Of course I'll compensate... just not sure what the 'going rate'...
  4. JC Starr

FS: AVIC D3 w/Pioneer CD-I200 iPod Cable & CD-BTB200 Bluetooth Unit

***SOLD*** I am selling a Pioneer AVIC-D3 that was used in my GTI for a little less than one year. It is in perfect cosmetic condition as well as fully functioning. Original manual, Navigation DVDs, wires, etc included. Also, I am including the add on Pioneer Bluetooth unit and Pioneer iPod...
  5. JC Starr

new wheels...help decide what color??

I had my new wheels put on about two months ago and I went with black with a red lip and I have a CW... they look amazing! :thumbup:
  6. JC Starr

Pioneer AVIC-D3 Installed...

What a difference a new HU makes in the factory speakers! :thumbup: :thumbsup:
  7. JC Starr

FS: OEM 6 Disc MP3 (not the ugly silver buttons), OEM XM Module, OEM iPod Adapter

Havin an AVIC-D3 installed today for my birthday and was going to hang on to this stuff in case of a trade in, but I seriously do not see myself getting rid of this car for a very long time. It will only sit in my garage and collect dust, so I am selling it. All items are in PERFECT condition...
  8. JC Starr

Using the OEM shark fin antenna for XM with AVIC-D3

Trust me when I say I have been all over this site searching, searching Vortex, and googled my ass off looking for the answer. I just purchased a Pioneer D3 and want to use the antenna that came on the car for XM instead of placing an additional external antenna. Is this possible??? :iono: I...
  9. JC Starr

BROKEN VENT... HELP!!!

I popped off the vent on top of the dashboard this weekend to try and cushion it to lessen the rattle. I touched nothing except for placing some adhesive rubber strips in the opening and I tightend the screw inside to try and make it tighter. Everything back together and my middle right vent...
  10. JC Starr

New Sunglasses

Bring it on...
  11. JC Starr

PinStripe Experimentation

Mine looks better...:wink: IMO! Not big on the small pinstripes, but that is just me. I had a friend that bought one with pinstripes already on it and he removed it. Once again, just another opinion.
  12. JC Starr

Factory Tint

i.e. These are not like mine... mine have the honeycomb looking holes in them like the grill of the car. Just an example.