GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

GTI MK5 keeps on revving to 1900rpm when idling, 6sp manual

Greetings Volkswagen enthusiasts, owners and community. HELP PLEASE: A problem started yesterday when visiting the local shops as usual and when I was half way to the shop at an intersection, I notice the engine self revving itself the 1900rpm and then drop back down to 900rpm repetitively...
  2. V

GTI MK5 keeps on revving to 1900rpm when idling, 6sp manual

Greetings Volkswagen enthusiasts, owners and community. A problem started yesterday when visiting the local shops as usual and when I was half way to the shop at an intersection, I notice the engine self revving itself the 1900rpm and then drop back down to 900rpm repetitively. The car is...
  3. V

Exhaust warning light VAGCOM assistance

Hi everyone, Yesterday my "exhaust warning light" came on after i washed my car and I freaked out, looking through the manual and was advise to "visit a qualified vw mech to get it checked out" It drives exactly the same and I feel no loss in power. This is the first time it has happened :( Its...
  4. V

Where to find mkv body kits in Sydney

Hello everyone, I am looking into a new body kit (Front+Rear+Side Skirt to replace the scratches I have on and under the body of my 2006 gti golf mkv Theres a body kit on (mkv ABT) Has anyone purchased this kit and is it any good? ebay...
  5. V

Hi GTI MK5 Owners

Hi, a problem have just occurred with my GTI 2006 manual gearbox transmission. Changing gears is fine and smooth but as I change there is a slight crunch noise in between the gears. I am not sure if it requires lubricant internally? Could anyone assist the problem? Thanks in advance