GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

iPhone 4s

White 16gb iPhone 4s for sale.
  2. T

Jensen double din 270 obo

Bought this last november but traded the Vw in for GT legacy, the kit will be a direct fit to any mkv since I already have the dash kit installed you saving a extra $150. The unit is a DVD player,mp3,sd card,aux port, Bluetooth, navigation an I can't remember what else
  3. T

WTB: 15" hubcaps

Pm me if. U have u 15" hubcaps for sale
  4. T

Diesel & geek skid plate

240 With the mounting brackets Heres the link for anyone that needs it http://www.dieselgeek.com/Golf_Jetta_GTI_MK5_MK6_Aluminum_Skid_Plate_p/pp-mk5-fslash-mk6.htm
  5. T

Fs 07 rabbit. With a couple mods.

I'm asking for 13k very negotiable. The car has about 52,xxx miles oil change was done every 5,000 miles. Some mods done but not many. I have a shaved jetta front end also have a rear thunderbunny rear bumper. Lowered on raceland coils with 17" AMG monoblock rims.
  6. T

I've search but couldn't find a answer.

So I'm looking to trade my 17"monoblock II for some steel rims but they are 5x100. So I saw on a couple sites says its possible and I found a couple that say its not possible. So will wobble bolts work or do I need a adaptor.
  7. T

Ft 17" AMG monoblock ll

Take any rim plus cash on your side
  8. T

Ft or Fs Taylormade golf clubs never used

Fs:best offer Ft: 2.5l parts
  9. T

Feeler: Ft/Fs jetta shaved bumper

I just want to see what I could get for my shaved jetta bumper.Y
  10. T

WTB CAI for 2.5L rabbit

Pm me offers.
  11. T

Mkv rep side skirt

85+ shipping
  12. T

Fs rabbit monster mats

60 shipped OBO
  13. T

Mkv angel eyes

135 plus shipping will include HID kit
  14. T

I was quoted $300 for angel eye headlights to be installed

Like the title say I was quoted $300 for headlights to be installed. to me that seems a little high. They told me they had to be wired but the guy I bought them off said they were a plug n play If anyone in MD can help me install them it I have $
  15. T

WTB any Mkv front bumper

The title says it all. I'm located in MD
  16. T

WTT 17" vision V +150

Interested in any offers
  17. T

Raceland and monoblock aero II

so im lowered on raceland coils, im about to pick up some Monoblock Aero II that have a Et of 35. will they fit my car.
  18. T

BSH 2.5L CAI

Brand new in the box. Never had a Chance to install it. asking $200+ shipping.
  19. T

Fs key fob

$50 obo shipped HLO 1k0 959 753 Fcc: nbg92596263 Ic: 2694A-92596263
  20. T

Help in MD

I need to stretch my tires. I cant find a shop that will do it. Can anyone help?