GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K03

FS: BFI Clean- Catch catch can

FSI can. I bought this catch around fall, I've put maybe 6-7k on it since emptying it three times. Its in fantastic condition, and apart from the oil smell its the very way I got it from the distributor. Reason for the sale is im slowly parting the car out as I anticipate to put the car itself...
  2. K03

TW: TR-FSI 2door w/46k miles. CNY

Just gauging interest for the car with all the parts still on. I intend to part it out and repost it at some point down the line, that being said I have all the stock components, apart from the intake, and would include them in the deal. that being said, I am the second owner and the car came...
  3. K03

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Found the guy I mentioned before. These mk1's are perfect as far as I'm concerned.
  4. K03

Mk5 on MK5 crime

Yesterday afternoon I was driving down a parkway on my way to gym when I saw a mk5 R32 far ahead in the traffic. I think nothing of it, I'm not one of those people that hungry to race and regardless I had just gotten a speeding ticket so I had no intentions of getting another. As the traffic...
  5. K03

17x8/9 offset of 45/42. Faces are in the factory position over the lips. Tires are 225/45 all the way around. Speaking of the roads, New York look like a war zone after winter, a couple cars locally have already lost their oil pans/blocks to road construction and unmarked manholes
  6. K03

I assumed it was that or oxidation/debris around the nut that holds it, that is if it's even metal, I couldn't get in to see it. It hasn't made the noise since even though both fans have turned on so I think I'll be alright. In other news I have the lms on, althought I didn't find the time to...
  7. K03

WTB: passenger side, cloth door insert

I'm looking for a passenger side, grey cloth door insert that came in GTIs. My buddy burnt mine by leaning in with a lit cigarette and I've been trying to find one ever since. I'd prefer local (I'm in CNY) but I'd have it shipped if need be since I've been looking for one for so long and...
  8. K03

My names ******, anyone can feel free to add me on facebook or something. I feel the classic "whats up with your name?" question coming so to answer it ahead of time I'm from Bosnia so I have a weird name lmao. But I'm 19, not that anyone asked but since everyones sharing, I'm 6.2 and 227lbs lol...
  9. K03

WTB: BBS RK, Flik FTD or Enkei RPF1

I posted this on vortex so I might aswell post here too.. Im looking for either BBS RK 17x8, Flik FTD 17x8 or Enkei RPF1 in 17' WITHOUT TIRES! basically, any light weight wheel, ranging from 17x7.5-9 in size. Id prefer 5x112, but I'm willing to run wobble bolts so I'd take 5x114's and 110s...
  10. K03

*Kim K nudes inside*

Now that I have your attention... I'm on FK Streetlines. Recently I had the helpers taken out (but left the stock endlinks) and yet, even at 0threads, the car sits just a hair under 24 1/2ftg. I know of several people running these at sub 23.5ftg. Im not sure whats up, but if anyone has any...
  11. K03

WTB: Intake, PCV/catch, TB pipe. CNY area

I'm looking for: Neuspeed Race Intake Extension BSH TB pipe BSH pcv or a Catch can (can can be any brand) H&R RSB (24mm) I'd prefer a local, id be willing to drive a bit, but im not against shipping if the price is fair. Feel free to PM, its the quickest way to get in touch with me...
  12. K03

FS: early 08 suspension and dp. Only 30k miles

Selling my front/rear stock springs and shocks. They have 35k on them. I'm asking 200$ Dp has 27k on it. I'm asking $100 Located in utica ny. Local pickup preferred. I also have an oem resonator, lower grill, stock intercooler piping and stock fuel pump internals.
  13. K03

Stage 2 HPFP vs gen 5 supercharged camaro

delete
  14. K03

Not happy with these coilovers.. *not low content*

I recently purchased and installed fk street lines which are some of the lowest goin budget coils you can buy. Right now they're unmodified (helpers and perches still in) and they only sit at 25 ftg up front!! My question is will the front settle a lot? Or is this what they max out at...
  15. K03

Not sure if i should modify these coils for my desired ride height

Sorry to fill the forum with this specific stuff, but ive search all across google and this forum and cant find a specific answer to my question. I want to ride 24'' ftg (once settled) on my FK streetlines but the question comes in at will i need to modify it to get them that low? I could have...
  16. K03

Unitronic Stage2 HPFP VS MY11 WRX and New SI

Couple nights ago i ran into these two. First the civic SI 35-90: I had 3 cars on in the middle of 3rd, after that it wasnt worth paying attention to. WRX: 30-90. This one was a lot closer, maybe 3 cars at the end of it. Good run to him, not sure if it was stock or not (diffinatly no...
  17. K03

WTB: S3 Injectors

Looking for S3's, preferably in the CNY area, but I'm willing to buy out of state as well.
  18. K03

Confused as what gap to run

When i tunned my car my tuner told me to run (at least i think he did,i dont really recall) 0.025gap, but a lot of people have been saying to run stock, or .028. Im Unitronic Stage 2, and im going Stage 2+ late july, would it be ok for me to run a 0.025gap(colder than stock application)?
  19. K03

UniSettings for W/m /timing questions

Im running a Unitronic Tune right now and I want to get W/M, but sadly Unitronic doesnt sell a race-file, they do have Uni-Settings though so I can adjust my timing myself. But my issue is im not very familiar with timing. I know the very basics of it and I dont have a clear idea of were to...