GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Ultimate Dubs 2012 - 11th March

Hey was just wondering if any one is going to this? i had a look to see if there is a thread about this already but couldnt find one for 2012.
  2. K

OEM roof rack question

I have been looking at getting a roof rack to carry my bike, I like the idea of getting the OEM roof rack. My question is will any bike carrier fit this or would I need to look at getting the OEM bike carrier. would also like to look in to the Inno faring as I believe this fits the OEM bars...
  3. K

Quick bumper question

Hey, I am looking for some advice being fairly new. I have recently gotten hold of a Jetta bumper and been working on it for bit. When I got it I had been in a crash and was fairly damaged, I decided that I would give it a go at fixing and smoothing it (first attempt at anything like this but...
  4. K

Crail

hey was just wondering if any one is going to crail this sunday ?
  5. K

New and Quick Question

Hey i just got my golf a couple of weeks ago its an 06 plate tdi and its sitting a bit high. I have been looking at lowering it, i think just now i am going to lower it on springs, i think i would like to put spacers on the back wheels nothing to much was thinking 10mm or so, i really like the...