GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TypeR_126

BSH Billet Pendulum Mount

BSH Billet Pendulum Mount (SOLD) Gently used BSH billet aluminum pendulum mount. Asking $75 plus shipping from 94520 in California. Shipping weight is just over 2lbs.
  2. TypeR_126

PTP K04 Turbo Blanket

PTP KO4 turbo blanket brand new in the original bag. Comes with the blanket and a roll of safety wire to attach it with. $220 shipped in the continental US. I'll ship beyond that at the buyers expense.
  3. TypeR_126

FS: Drivers Motorsport Tuner

FS: Drivers Motorsport Tuner & PTP K04 Turbo Blanket Brand new Drivers Motorsport Tuner never used. I bought this last year with a KO4+ tune to replace my GIAC flash but never got around to using it. I paid $735, it's your for $550 shipped. I can provide the original PayPal purchase receipt...
  4. TypeR_126

Whiteline ALK and Front Arms w/ Bushings

SOLD I have both an ALK kit and stock MkV front control arms with Whiteline front bushings pre-installed. I'm looking for $100 for the ALK and $50 for the arms with the bushings. Both prices are without shipping costs. If you want the set I'll split the shipping costs with you as the arms...
  5. TypeR_126

Stern Rear Subframe Brace

$100 shipped via FedEx, or UPS, ground within the continental US. International and over seas shipping will be extra. PayPal by bank transfer only, Sorry no CC. I don't feel like taking it in the rear from PayPal on the processing fees. PM me for the address.
  6. TypeR_126

TyrolSport customer service is exemplary!

I wanted to share my great customer service experience with this vendor. I had previously purchased their DeadSet Rigid Subframe Collar Kit for use with my Gen 1 Whiteline ALK, which requires the collars to be modified to clear the Whiteline housing. I'm swapping out the Whiteline's for a set...
  7. TypeR_126

FSI Engine Cover

I bought an extra engine cover to cut out the MAF section for a custom intake, but never got around to using it. I'm asking $80 plus actual shipping cost to you from 94520. Local pickup available as well. Right now I can only take direct bank transfers through PayPal, or a MO. PM me with...
  8. TypeR_126

BNIB APR Carbonio TSI for sale

I picked this up a while back and never even opened the box. I'm looking for $260 shipped within the continental US. I can only accept bank transfers through PayPal, no credit cards. PM me if you're interested for my PayPal address.
  9. TypeR_126

AEM Water/Meth Intall pics

I went a little different route on my W/M kit. I wanted a dedicated reservoir and was able to get the AEM kit about $100 cheaper than the other comparable kits. The form factor also worked a little better for my anticipated mounting locations. This is not intended to be a comprehensive DIY...
  10. TypeR_126

Density Line Motor Mounts from 034 Motorsport

Woot! Been waiting on these bad boys forever. For folks who prefer a little more understated look, these should be the bees knees. Motor Mount Set, Density Line, Mk5 2.0T FSI, 2.5L, 3.2L VR6
  11. TypeR_126

H&R OE Sport vs. Drivers Gear

Anyone have some input on these two choices? I'm currently on Euro springs and I've ordered some Bilstein HD's to replace my FSD's. I wanted to see if I could get a slightly more aggressive spring as well. As far as I can tell they're very similar options with the H&R's being a progressive...
  12. TypeR_126

FS: MB Quart 4" and Kicker SSMB8 8" woofers

Kicker SSMB8" midbass speakers. Includes MDF rings that will mount to the factory speaker adapter holes. Requires removal of the factory speaker shroud on the door skin. I will also include the needed screws and blind nuts upon request. $100 shipped (12 pounds total weight) MB Quart...
  13. TypeR_126

FS: Forge Diverter Valve NEW

As the title says, I have a brand new Forge diverter valve for sale. I bought it a while back and never got around to installing it, and now I need the cash. The price is $200 shipped via USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation within continental US, plus $5 is you want insurance. I...
  14. TypeR_126

Nuespeed RS6 wheels!!

After waiting for almost a year. These bad boys finally came in. Super light for an 18" wheel and flawless construction.
  15. TypeR_126

RCA cable routing?

I'd like to get some feedback to see how most folks are routing their RCA cables with rear mounted amps. In all my previous cars I've just gone under the center console/carpet. From what I've seen in the MkV though, this might be a major PITA. So are folks taking the center console apart, or...