GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. streetdreams

FS GTI APR turbo back exhaust with turndown SWPA

I'm selling an entire APR turbo back exhaust with a custom turndown tip for a MKV GTI. This was on my FSI, so I'm not sure if it'll bolt up to a TSI turbo or not. It's just taking up space since it's off the car. I'm not shipping it, willing to meet up an hour radius of Pittsburgh PA. My...
  2. streetdreams

FS Steelie Centercaps 5x112 only

I have a set of 4 OEM VW centercaps for steelies. I had them on my MKV GTI for about 1 month, and then I got rid of the car. They are around $30 a piece from the dealer. With that in mind my price is $80 shipped. They cover up your rusty axle bolts, and make the wheel look a lot better...
  3. streetdreams

FS Shaved Japanese TDI rear bumper BMP

I have a shaved Japanese TDI rear bumper painted BMP for sale. They normally come textured, but I had this sanded down smooth, and the tow hook molded shut. There are some issues with it so that's why the price is low. I will also do a package deal with my APR tbe with a turn down tip for...
  4. streetdreams

FS RS4 Shift Knob

I have a B7 RS4 shift knob mated to a MKV GTI boot. The perforations match up to the GTI steering wheel perfectly. This has been used for less than 8K miles, and it's in great shape. There is a slight crack in the boot leather, but it's not ripped all the way through. The item is located in...
  5. streetdreams

FS OEM GTI Votex Lip BMP

I have a used OEM GTI Votex front lip painted BMP from the factory. It's been used for a couple of months this year. It has a lot of scrapes on the underside, but nothing is visible once attached to the front bumper. I removed 2 clips that hold this to the plastic belly pan because they got...
  6. streetdreams

FS Classix Center Caps

I have a set of used Classix center caps for sale. They have slight wear, but overall in good condition. They are located in Pittsburgh, PA, and the sale price is $25 shipped.
  7. streetdreams

FS '06 BMP 6 Spd 2 Door near Pittsburgh PA $12.5K Low Miles

I started to part the car out, but I've now found a car that I want and I'm going to try to sell this rather than trade it in. This car has been babied for the 2.5 years that I've owned it. It currently has 59K miles on it (23K from me). It's a 2006 2 door, package 2 (heated leathers, sun...
  8. streetdreams

FS 18x8.5 et 45 1552 Tarmacs

So I acquired these in a recent trade, and I'm not sure if I'm going to even use them. They are pretty mint minus a 3/4" light surface scratch on the 1 wheel. They would include the conical bolts for them too. They are 18x8.5 et 45 all around near damn mint condition. Not looking to trade...
  9. streetdreams

FS 18x8.5 et 45 1552 Tarmacs

So I acquired these in a recent trade, and I'm not sure if I'm going to even use them. They are pretty mint minus a 3/4" light surface scratch on the 1 wheel. They would include the conical bolts for them too. They are 18x8.5 et 45 all around near damn mint condition. Not looking to trade...
  10. streetdreams

FS/FT Large BMP GTI Partout

The car is gone and most of the stuff went with it. All that is left is the APR TBE with a turn down near the rear bumper. And also the Japanese TDI rear bumper, shaved and painted BMP. APR TBE - $500, not shipping Rear bumper $100, not shipping PACKAGE DEAL $550 FOR BOTH
  11. streetdreams

FS BNIB Bagyard Classic Rear Bags

For sale are a brand new set of Bagyard Classic Rear Bags. All that is included in the sale is just the bags, no fittings or lines. I bought them off of another person on here just a few weeks ago, but I've since decided not to pursue an air ride set up. Selling price is $550 shipped, $525...
  12. streetdreams

BBS Center Caps & LM Bolts

THE CENTER CAPS ARE SOLD. All that's left for sale are BBS LM bolts. I have 80 of them in used condition. These will also fit on the RMs. These go new for over $110 + s/h from BFI, I'm asking $60 shipped.
  13. streetdreams

Crooked Euros Oktoberfest 2011

Crooked Euros 9th Annual Oktoberfest Presented by Next Level Tuning and Sendell Motors WHEN : October 16th 2011 ... WHERE : Sendell VW Rt. 30 Greensburg, Pa 15601 TIME : 9am-12pm registration 9am - 6pm show REGISTRATION ENDS AT 12 PM NO EXCEPTIONS !!!!!!! Chinese raffle and door prizes Fun...
  14. streetdreams

Crooked Euros 9th Annual Oktoberfest Presented by Next Level Tuning and Sendell Motors WHEN : October 16th 2011 ... WHERE : Sendell VW Rt. 30 Greensburg, Pa 15601 TIME : 9am-12pm registration 9am - 6pm show REGISTRATION ENDS AT 12 PM NO EXCEPTIONS !!!!!!! Chinese raffle and door prizes Fun...
  15. streetdreams

16. streetdreams

17. streetdreams

My Beat Ass Build

I first got my GTI when I traded in my MK4 VR Jetta last April. I did like a lot of others say, "I'm just gonna do a few things and that's it." It's a '06 package 2 BMP 6 spd with just under 36K on the clock. After 2 months of sticking to my guns and not buying anything for it, the parts...
  18. streetdreams

FS MKV Storage Unit Cleanout

I have a bunch of things laying around my storage unit that I have no use for. Prices are pretty solid so don't waste my time low balling. Shipping is available for most items. I'm located in SWPA. Parts List: Falken 452 225/35/19 - sold GTI fog grilles w/ holes - sold Laminex yellow fog...