GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

FS: Stock Stereo Stuff (Speakers, Tweeters, Sail Panels, etc.)

I bought all of this stuff to put my car back to stock, and then the car sold with everything in it. So, I am left with all of this stuff. I have the front door speakers, mid range, and the sail panels, and the rear speakers as well. I also have the cargo side cover that goes behind the rear...
  2. V

FS: FSI Noise Pipe Delete Kit (Brand New) - PNW

I have a brand new FSI Noise Pipe Delete kit that includes the brand new noise pipe elliminating inlet pipe (I think that is what its called), and the bezel for the firewall, that cleans up the install. These are brand new, I paid $128 for the pipe and $13 for the bezel/trim piece, from the...
  3. V

FS: GTI GLI OEM Premium 7 Radio with Silver Buttons

I have this deck from my GTI that I just sold, its in great shape, no issues at all, but I don't have the code. The dealer can give you a code, as long as you give them the serial number on the deck, and your VIN. $120 shipped within the US, paypal accepted
  4. V

FS: 2007 GTI, CW, 6 Speed, 4 Door, VW SEMA 2007 Car

The car has SOLD! Less than a week... dang, I may have priced the car too low.... This car started its life out as a standard Option 1 2007 GTI Candy White 4 door, and then VW took it and modified it for its tour of trade shows, and specifically SEMA 2007. The car was co-sponsored by Rockford...
  5. V

Wanted: Stock Stereo Stuff - Deck, Speakers, Amp and Drivers side Amp cover

Just as the title states, I need the following OEM/factory stereo parts to put back into my 2007 GTI. My car is a 4 door, so not sure if the rear speakers are different. Here is the list: - Front Door speakers (including the sail panels with stock tweeters behind the exterior mirrors) -...
  6. V

FS: RAAM Audito Mat and Ensolite Foam Sound Deadener

I just bought two packs of each of these, a full box of RAAM Audio Mat and Ensolite sound deadening foam. The Ensolite is the stuff with the adhesive already on the back. RAAM has the Mat on sale for $89 per box on their site, and the foam is $16 per box. Its all brand new, and cost me $220...
  7. V

FS: S3 K04 Turbo Outlet Pipe - Brand new

SOLD I have this left over from my K04 swap that I just sold. Its the intercooler pipe that goes from the K04 to the Intercooler, and is specific to the S3 for anyone looking to do a K04 swap in an FSI car. ECS sells these for $142 or $188 + shipping, I am selling for $110 shipped. This is...
  8. V

WTB - 4 Door Door GTI Panels - Cloth

I am looking mostly for just a drivers front panel, but if I need to get a set, I would be willing to do that for the right deal. I need cloth panels with the silver trim inserts, and I need them to be in excellent condition. My drivers door cloth is starting to wear bad, plus I have some...
  9. V

FS: 3" FSI Downpipe with Hi-Flow Cat, Neuspeed Intake Black with Heatshield

Downpipe has been SOLD Also, I have a complete FSI Neuspeed P-Flow intake setup, with heatshield, price is $150
  10. V

R32 Tips, Where is the best place to get them?

I would like to replace the tips on my R32 Cat back, with some in better shape. I think the Eurojet ones I have seen look nice, but was curious if you guys had any sources for tips for a good price? I am looking at 3.5" or 4" tips.
  11. V

FS: FSI K04 Setup (APR HPFP, 3" Downpipe, Neuspeed PFlow Intake)

Well, I have decided not to upgrade my car at this time, so I am selling my basically complete FSI K04 Setup. This is a great deal for someone looking to do this upgrade at a cost far less than other new kits. The only used part on this setup is the turbo, which only has 8K miles on it. Here...
  12. V

Exhaust Drone, Looking for Ideas how to Reduce or Elliminate

So, I bought my car with an R32 rear bumper, that had a 3" cat back system in place, but had some unknown canister-style muffler, and no resonator. I moved up to Stage 2, so put in a 3" downpipe with no cat or resonator, and it was unbareable inside the car. The way that it was mounted in the...
  13. V

2 Way or 3 Way Separates for Front Doors (Will These give me enough fill)?

So, my car currently has a full Fosgate system in it (front separates, rear separates, sub and two amps), and truthfully, the mids and highs really stink. The speakers in the doors are the fosgate punch series, and I know for sure that the rear tweeters are wasted, so I have been looking to...
  14. V

Comprehensive DIY K04 Upgrade Thread

I know, I know, there are a number of these threads, and I am not posting another because I have not searched, but instead, because I have been amazed at how many questions I still had after reading through all of these (not just here, but on many other sites as well). So, my plan is to do as...
  15. V

FS: 4 - 225-40-18 Goodyear GT Tires - CHEAP - PNW

I have a set of these that I just pulled off a set of wheels that I had sold. Tires are in great shape, with between 40% and 60% These are about $130 each new, so selling the set for get $150 One of the tires has a small bubble on the sidewall, but never gave me any issues. Run three of...
  16. V

FS: Fosgate 360.1 Interactive Signal Processor - Control Amps w/stock head unit - PNW

I pulled this from my car, as I went with an aftermarket deck. If you want to be able to control levels to any factory speakers, and retain your factory deck, this is an awesome piece of equipment. I ran it in my 2007, between the stock deck, and the two fosgate amps I had in back, and it...
  17. V

FS: Stock Mk5 6 Disc CD Player Stereo Head Unit - PNW

I have this from my 2007 GTI, its in great shape, was pulled because I put in a Pioneer Navi unit. I think that the Satelite module is inside of this, but not sure. 6 Disc Changer, AM/FM, etc. $75 + shipping
  18. V

FS: MKV GTI Full Tool Kit, Spare Tire, and Floor Mat/Covering - PNW

I had this in the event that I needed a spare, the tools, etc., but since I have a bunch of stereo equipment mounted in its place, I am tired of having all of this laying in my garage taking up space. The spare tire is new/unused, and as far as I can tell, the tools are too. You get the spare...
  19. V

FS: BSH Engine and Trans Mounts - Brand New

I just bought these brand new, and had some family stuff that has come up, so I need to address that more than I need the mounts. $300 for the pair, they are brand new. That is $30 less than BSH's sale price. Here are some pics:
  20. V

FS: Vision V 18" x 8" ET50 Wheels With Goodyear Tires - PNW - $500

I have a set of 18" Vision V Wheels and tires in good shape. They were a spare set off of the car I just bought, and I have decided that I need to sell them to pay for the wheels that I just installed. These wheels are in good shape, no real curbing, just looks like some places where the clear...