GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Vibration in the steering wheel

After i took my helper springs out last week, my steering wheel is vibrating quite much at higher speeds (75 mph/120 kmt) What could it be? I have about 0,7 inch of threads in the front and zero in the back. I still have some squeaking in the front which i think is the bearings but not sure...
  2. C

How do I take the front cabine lights apart?

How to I take this apart? Its because then I put some LED light in i think i have pressed to hard so these cant connect i think, and now i have one light which is dimmed and one that doesnt work. Is it something any of you have tried before?
  3. C

F*cking hit and run!

I was going to work today, when i scooter run in front of me and took off! Maybe time to go with GT or GTI front. The front bumper took a couple off scrathes, but the grill it destroyed.
  4. C

DIY: How to raise the back of your car

After some good help on this forum, I decided to make this guide. First jack up your car og take the wheel of. Put another jack under the control arm and raise it a little, so you take the pressure of the bolt. But be sure you dont make any pressure on the spring. When screw the bolt out...
  5. C

Easy way to raise the back

Im trying to raise my car for the winter, and im having problems raising the back, because the spring are pressing on the collar. Anyone who got a good way of doing this? Thanks! :)
  6. C

Original xenon

If i buy some original headlights from UK would i then be able to make them right hand drive with the vagcom? Thanks :)
  7. C

Outside detail of my Golf.

Tought I will post this here also. :) This I be far the best detail I have ever made, because i have always had problems with buffing swirls, but a solved that with 3m pads. First i washed it, gave it ironx, tar remover and then clayed it. I have been using a Makita and 3M pads and polish...
  8. C

New summer wheels

Im thinking of getting new summer wheels or paint my BBS CH a new color. Im thinking of 18" OZ Futura or 18" Flat fives. The Futura wheels are 8" ET 35 and 9" ET 30, they will poke in the back right?and what about the front? What do you guys think? paint or new wheels? The helper spring goes...
  9. C

High res?

Does anybody know where i can find these photo's in high resolution?
  10. C

Should I?

Buy black headlights for my new setup?
  11. C

euro slut

12. C

FK Silverlines noise

I got my FK installed about 2-3 weeks ago and i have a stange noise in the front. Its coming then im driving slow and where its little bumps in the road Im all the way down in the front with bumpstops, dustcover and helpersprings in. Can it be the bumpstops where are sqeeking? Uncompressed...
  13. C

Wörthersee 30. Golf-GTI Treffen

http://www.woertherseetreffen.at/ 1 - 4 June Anyone who's coming for Worthersee 2011? btw http://www.wagenwerks.net/dvd/wc2010po.html
  14. C

Wheel fitment = endless strugle!

Hello. I put my BBS CH 8x18" ET 43 on today. But why are my front wheels pooking so much out? If i look over some of the treads i can see some of you are running ET40 without pooking. Will it help when i get my FK coilover on (Dont know which FK coilover i should choose, help please) Pictures:
  15. C

Interlagos 18"

Interlagos 18" ET 41 with 235/40 tires. Will it rup? I really don't wanna rup and screw up my fenders :)