GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Front LCA rear Bushing fix/semi-upgrade i did

idk if we've talked about this on here before, but what i'm talking about is filling in you bushing with urethane/3m window weld. mine were cracked and i was feeling a lot of driveline play/front end lift like crazy/feeling like tires were rolling over or pushing on roundabouts. also the...
  2. M

non-standard (hx35) big turbo question

have a line on an HX35 for cheap. if i get it, i understand all the other shit ill have to make/buy, but do you guys all use a mbc or the n75?? ive heard calibrating the PID's and other maps for a different wastegate with the n75 can be a huge bitch, especially since i cant log the P,I and D...
  3. M

want to borrow/rent n276

if anyone ha a spare , or a spare pump with one I would like to rent it to rule that part out. if at all possible!! don't want to waste money on something that's not bad to begin with. I'll email u a shipping label, so no cost to you. thanks!
  4. M

lemme know what you think of this log graph...

think i have a boost leak or N75 issue, but not sure. anyone seen one like this before? stock k03, intake & 3" catless downpipe rev d is a year old, and pcv is good. new seals on IC piping last year. thanks for any input.
  5. M

new valve cover gasket leaking still....pvc?

thought my gasket was bad, but I put a new on on last night, and now its leaking too. seems only under high boost when ESP engages the dv. I'm guessing this is the pcv then, but I would like to be sure before I buy/do something else that won't fix the problem. valve cover is cracked internally...
  6. M

this made my night...

anyone ever had this happen?? lolol ya, thats a mini screw driver down the compressor inlet [emoji51] added about an hour to a twenty min job
  7. M

need some help/opinions!!

been having some white smoke on intermittently lately. no big issue there, but tonight my car had it bad and way longer then it ever has before. it never stopped actually. it's been sitting since yesterday afternoon, but I moved it I to my non-heated garage last night. now I went to get gas...
  8. M

new splash guard

have one from ecs still in plastic. didn't end up needing it. ships from 46514 via UPS, you pay shipping for sake of a price to list $20obo need it out of my work, where its been for 2 years now lol I can post pics if u need pics thanks for looking
  9. M

weird clunk out of nowhere

so i went to tbell for lunch back out of kinda angular spot, and i get my subframe clunk, that started a week ago or so, but when driving on downshift i get a clunk i can feel in my pedals and hear? and also is im cruising and accelerate for a second and then let off, i get the damn clunk...
  10. M

camber adjusting via bolt hole mod?

wondering if anyone has adjusted camber by elongating the upper bolt holes. I'm getting kinda sick of inner tire wear on just springs that "aren't supposed to need any camber correcting" plus I feel like it could improve grip.
  11. M

clutch stays down, but sometimes hard as rock?!

its fucked up really, like title says it started just kinda sticking a lil bit on my way to work, kept doing on my way home but more intense (causing some slipping) so I stop at the gas station to check pedal and fluid, fluid was lil low but not below the min level. I top it off, then leave and...
  12. M

bf sport comp-2's??

anyone running these? got an appointment at tire rack to get these, but wanted to get opinions. spec look good for them Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
  13. M

torque app boost accuracy?

just wondering if anyone really tested it to see. got a p0299 code on my way into work this morning, so i plugged in my adapter to clear it, and then got a peak boost of 23.4psi?? i might have a boost leak somewhere, but haven't looked yet.
  14. M

obx LSD

toying with the idea of getting one and rebuilding it with quality bolts/spring washers. i know i read a while back that someone had one and was going to do the same, but never heard anything again. pretty sure it was a revo employee at the time
  15. M

tire wear on insides??

my tires are wearing pretty quickly on the insides. i know camber usually isnt the issue with a mild drop like mine, but i do remember hearing about a bolt or something that can throw alignment off? anyone have a suggestion on where to start looking?
  16. M

tweet blown, i think... size?

think i need a new tweeter. what size fist stock location? also, anyone use any from parts-express??
  17. M

K03 vs K04 turbine housing measurements??

anybody happen to have a link or anything? im just curious as to the size differences. thanks for any info
  18. M

so .dotuning, when's this Software coming out??

i've been noticing a ton of issues people are having could be easily resolved with the ability to custom tune. plus the amount of people who would get the frankenturb, if "someone made a tune for it" although i dont need it myself, i hope your price point would be around what a flash from a big...
  19. M

DV connector clip broken, temp fix?

connector is broken and ive read of people zip tying them, but i cant figure out how they've done it? i will be ordering the replacement clip deal, but until then i need a solution to hold it on. i tried one way i thought would never come loose, and it did within 5 min of driving...smh
  20. M

replaced dv, weird sound now

so I swapped in a rev D and took it for a drive. sounded normal at first then all the sudden it sounds almost like a hks ssq but not at a full boost release. only partial. this normal?