GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

any one from lakeland

look for VW enthusiast on the lakeland area.
  2. W

any good shop on Tampa/Lakeland area

Is there any shop good and no crazy expensive, that i can take my MKV for a quick check?? I'm having some issues when I switch from reverse to Drive the car jumps like when pop the clutch fast is a DSG. the car only has 70k and I did transmission service at 40k Thanks
  3. W

Vag com in Orlando-tampa área

Hi All Thanks in advance for the help. I have my CEL on, the wired thing is that come on and off random, Once is once take a few day to come off. I will be on Orlando the next three day for a company training I would like to see if anyone can help me with this. Thanks
  4. W

Pcv question ?????

How to know that is time to change it???? And what has to be change????
  5. W

cam follower replacement

how you guys know when is time to replace the cam follower???
  6. W

Vag-Com in lakeland area

Any one with a vag-com in lakeland area that can help.
  7. W

Passanger Door won't lock

my passenger door does not lock at all, with the remote or the key????? and when use the remote you must have right in front of the driver door. I already replace the batteries but still nothing. Any Ideas????
  8. W

NY resident........... help

hi becuase of my work, i have to move to NY so i just wondering some advise from you guy, i live in miami so i just need some information how to get the license and the tag, for the license i have to make the exam again or it just replacement, and what place you recomend me for live, my work...