GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

CLOSED FOG GRILL in ELLICOTT CITY, MD $30

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY I have for sale a set of closed fog grills for $30 they are in mint condition, on car for 5,000 miles
  2. P

STOCK EXHAUST in ELLICOTT CITY, MD $200

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY WILL NOT RESPOND TO PMs ASKING TO SHIP PRICE DROP $100 for both or 50 each. as the title states, I have a stock exhaust system from my 2007 GTI and it was on the car for 20,000 miles and in great condition. I have both the CATBACK AND DOWNPIPE Sold the car and need this...
  3. P

07 2 door GTI BMP- 55,000miles in Ellicott City, MD- $15,000 *Tastefully Modified*

SOLDDDDDDDDD!!!! For Sale is my 2007 2 door black magic pearl GTI with only 55,000 original mainly highway miles, as I am a commuter to a local college. located in Ellicott City, MD. CAR RUNS LIKE NEW, TITLE IN HAND, CLEAN CAR FAX, ORIGINAL OWNER Car is very clean and will include my current...
  4. P

AEM Cold Air Intake- $250, Ellicott City, MD

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!! Going back to stock For sale I have my AEM Full Cold Air Intake system in excellent condition for $250. On car for 15,000 Miles. Has a minor quarter sized scratch on underside of piping that connects to filter that cannot be seen when in engine bay. Include all...
  5. P

My Cam Follower Progression.

After changing my cam followers, it seems they have been wearing quite well. The cam lobe remained very smooth for the duration that each follower remained within the fuel pump. Engine Modifications: GIAC chip and AWE full turbo-back exhaust since 15,000 miles. AEM intake added around 40,000...
  6. P

Stewart Warner Boost Gauge and Pod- $50, Ellicott City, MD

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY Going back to stock. For sale is a Stewart Warner Boost Gauge and Steering wheel mount Pod for $50. They are both in excellent condition. Comes with 42 DD LED power regulator and perfect match LED lighting. Does not include wiring or vacuum line, must buy separately...
  7. P

Forge Stock Location DV upgrade, $120-Ellicott City, MD

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY Going back to stock. For sale I have a Forge stock location DV upgrade for $120 located in Ellicott City, MD On car for 15,000 miles in excellent condition INCLUDES: DV, Solenoid and approximately 4 and a half feet of vacuum line. DOES NOT INCLUDE BOOST TAP OR BOLTS Photos...
  8. P

42 DD ultimate CC $230- Ellicott City, MD

SOLDSOLDSOLD Going back to stock, selling my 42 ultimate catch can with all hardware except for manifold plug. I will however throw in a slightly used BSH manifold cap and brand new BSH boost tap for free. Was on the car for about 5,000 miles and is in excellent condition. $230 OBO located in...
  9. P

Wow fail. (VW related but not MK5)

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but this absurd. http://jalopnik.com/5694392/ram-plows-into-classic-vw-at-crowded-car-show