GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS: 2006.5 MkV TR New GTI 32kmiles $18,000 OBO in PA/DE

2006 MkV TR GTI Tornado Red 32,XXX 6 Speed manual 0 Package 20% tint all around New tires, brakes, inspection Interior is in excellent shape --------------------- There is a few small(.5") scratches just behind the driver side rear door. Airbag light for TSB 6906-05 is on. I have not had time...
  2. J

12V Broke...

So I had my Sirius radio plugged into my 12V in the front of my car. I went to pull it out to switch it with my iPod adapter and there was some extra on the end of my plug. Part of the 12V adapter came out with the radio plug. Now nothing works in there. Has anyone had to replace this...
  3. J

Dont think this comparison has been posted yet...

http://www.cars.com/go/crp/buyingGuides/Story.jsp?section=Passenger&story=cc_cheapSpeed&subject=stories&year=New
  4. J

Pic Request...

I tried search to no avail. A TR 06 with the pianted side skirts and bumpers. Not lowered, stock 17s. Thanks.
  5. J

Tint...

I know there have been numerous posts about people's tints. However, it seems like everyone has 15%-20%, cops around here are just way to anal to have tint that dark, can you guys that have tinted windows post your pics and let me know what percentage they are? Thanks.
  6. J

Engine light...

So I'm backing out of my parking spot at work and my check engine light comes on. I immediatley stop the car and try to check out what I can. These damn new engines, theres really nothing I can do execpt check the oil. Fortunatley, I work across the street from the VW dealer I bought the car...
  7. J

Speed Channel...

Theyre doing a GTI build up on Speed TV right now(US east coast).
  8. J

Any good photoshoppers?

Can you make a 2dr GTI this color... Thanks