GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

FS: Airride Kit

Hey Everyone, Looking to sell my air ride suspension kit. I have the following for sale: Airlift Performance front Kit http://www.airliftcompany.com/shop/75576/ Airlift Performance Rear Kit http://www.airliftcompany.com/shop/75690/ Accuair E-Level with 2 compressors, wireless key fob, 3...
  2. W

FS: Airride (Accuair E-Level, Airlift Performance, etc)

Hey Everyone, Looking to sell my air ride suspension kit. I have the following for sale: Airlift Performance front Kit http://www.airliftcompany.com/shop/75576/ Airlift Performance Rear Kit http://www.airliftcompany.com/shop/75690/ Accuair E-Level with 2 compressors, wireless key fob, 3...
  3. W

Out with the old, in with the new!

Hey Everyone, Sold my bagged MKV GTI and recently moved on to a MK2 3.2 TT. Had the car for a few months and here is where it sits currently. Bagged on Airlift Performance front struts, double bellow rears, running Accuair E-Level with a twin compressor setup. My TT sits on a set of 19x9.5...
  4. W

WTS/WTT: BBS LM's Perfect Fitment

Hey Everyone, I have a set of 8"/9" 18" BBS LMs (Gold Face/Polished Lips) - 8/9 +35/+35, Chrome Bolts, BBS Chrome Centercaps, Redrilled to Conical seat 5x112, Hubs were also milled to fit MKV's better, and Reverse Mounted. Offsets would be 8/9 +50/+50 if you face mounted them. Comes with a mint...
  5. W

Wonger's Partout

Hey everyone looking to go a different route so parting out my car :) All prices are somewhat firm unless you buy mulitple items. PM me with any questions. Not in any particular order: Podi Electronic boost gauge with all wiring, Osir Vent pod and BSH boost tap $175 (PENDING) Porsche 4-pot...
  6. W

Wonger's Official Partout

Hey everyone looking to go a different route so parting out my car :) All prices are somewhat firm unless you buy mulitple items. PM me with any questions. Not in any particular order: Podi Electronic boost gauge with all wiring, Osir Vent pod and BSH boost tap $175 (PENDING) Porsche 4-pot...
  7. W

FS: 18" BBS LM's 8/9 et+35

Hey Everyone, I have a set of 18" BBS LMs (Gold Face/Polished Lips/Polished Barrels) - 8/9 ET+35/+35 (Great for Tucking!), Chrome Bolts, BBS Chrome Centercaps, Conical seat 5x112, and Reverse Mounted. Offsets would be 8/9 +50/+50 if you face mounted them. Comes with a mint set of 215/35/18...
  8. W

FS: 50' matte pearl white vinyl

Hey everyone, I have 50' of matte pearl white vinyl for sale. It's the same vinyl that you can get from status motors. The reason I'm selling is because I wanted it done for a car show this weekend but I don't think I have enough time to do it. I was going to take it off before winter anyways so...
  9. W

Got Ass?

Ohai from Canada =) DSC09715 by wonger@rogers.com, on Flickr DSC09717 by wonger@rogers.com, on Flickr
  10. W

A few for Reason...

Just a few Tars for Reason. DSC09638 by wonger@rogers.com, on Flickr DSC09640 by wonger@rogers.com, on Flickr DSC09641 by wonger@rogers.com, on Flickr DSC09672 by wonger@rogers.com, on Flickr And just one of my Pos DSC09671 by wonger@rogers.com, on Flickr
  11. W

Ohai

DSC09529 by wonger@rogers.com, on Flickr DSC09531 by wonger@rogers.com, on Flickr DSC09532 by wonger@rogers.com, on Flickr DSC09535 by wonger@rogers.com, on Flickr
  12. W

Your MKV front.. Post here!!

Heres my summer front end...
  13. W

Toronto Slams Hard...

Here are my pics (or lack thereof) from 2012 Stretch and Poke + iDub Collab. DSC09388 by wonger@rogers.com, on Flickr DSC09384 by wonger@rogers.com, on Flickr DSC09385 by wonger@rogers.com, on Flickr DSC09386 by wonger@rogers.com, on Flickr DSC09402 by wonger@rogers.com, on Flickr...
  14. W

FS: Ksport Rear Camber Arms

Hey everyone, I'm looking to sell my discontinued (Rare) Ksport rear camber arms. They wont be making it onto my car as I will no longer be needing the extra camber it provides. These retailed for about $450US + shipping + duties. found this online: The Ksport rear camber kit is designed to...
  15. W

For Sale - SRS Tec front wide fenders BNIB!

Hey everyone, Looking to sell my SRS-Tec front wide fenders. These wont be making it on to my car as I have some change in plans... They are brand new wide bolt on fenders made of poly-urethane. They are 25mm wider than stock fenders! So great upgrade for wider wheel/wider tire set-ups. They go...
  16. W

Wonger's Photo Thread

This is my new mkv photodump. Will update periodically with new pics :) I'll start first with some recentish ones... Enjoy! www.idub.ca
  17. W

FS: Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers

Hi, Looking to sell my Coilovers, looking to go another direction. I'm looking for $900.00 OBO + shipping I'm the Second owner, put 20,000KM on them, first owner was in Vancouver, put 30,000KM on them. Only seen one short winter last year. Before winter, I coated it with Anti-Seize and...
  18. W

Only need one.

Cheers, Wonger
  19. W

PODI Electronic stepper gauge problems - help please :)

Hey Everyone, I recently purchased a Podi electronic stepper boost gauge and I love the way the color matches perfectly and the fit and finish is perfect as well! Here's one at night: Here's one during the day: Now there are a few issues that I would like some help with. For starters...