GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jack-E-Son

FS: BB Exhaust

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Relisting this. since i can't change the title and it confusing. FITS BOTH TSI AND FSI! BB Stealth Turboback exhaust - $800 Shipped regardless of location Yeah.. selling it as whole. 2 years old, 10k miles. Need these gone ASAP! PM or email: kwazyliloboy@gmail.com for...
  2. Jack-E-Son

FS: Aftermarket HU harness..

Selling: 1x aftermarket radio to stock radio plug harness (C2R-VW) 1x antenna converter + power 1x PAC Steering Wheel Interface harness for the steering wheel controls + adaptor for Pioneer and Sony Headunits. $75 shipped. I also have a double din bracket, if you want it its yours. just let...
  3. Jack-E-Son

FS: VAGCOM Micro-Can USB

Selling the vagcom micro-can usb cable.. $200 shipped. just cable. nothing else.
  4. Jack-E-Son

FS:(TSI) BB exhaust, BSH Intake, Side Markers + MORE!

FS:BB TBE exhaust & Pioneer X930BT http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182749
  5. Jack-E-Son

STS 808 or Premier Auto Service in Oahu

Anybody know if they still in business and doing APR Flashes on Oahu?
  6. Jack-E-Son

FEELER: 2009 GTI, Turbo back exhaust, BSH Intake

So I'm selling the car next month and was wondering if anyone was interested before i officially list it. 1. 2009 4-door GTI DSG. Just under 24000 miles. Black. Cold weather package. Premium Radio (i think thats what its called, with the SAT Radio, iPod and AUX integration and 6-cd changer)...
  7. Jack-E-Son

Door lock problem.

Problem.. The door lock on the front driver side locks and unlocks intermittently. If i unlock the door via remote, it'll unlock at times but stay lock others and would need the key to unlock it. If i lock the doors with the remote, it would not lock and the light will be blinking or stay lit...
  8. Jack-E-Son

Selling to the Dealer..

hey.. as the title states. i want to sell my car to the dealer. What do i need to bring besides all the paperwork? Hypothetically speaking if my car is worth $15,500.. how much of that $15,500 would i be seeing? This is selling it and not trading it in. Anyone sell their cars privately? how...
  9. Jack-E-Son

Viper UNINSTALL?

Yeah. I want to uninstall/remove the viper 5901 system from my car. Would one say its an easy job? just follow and snip? or leave to the pros?
  10. Jack-E-Son

Exhaust + Emissions..

So, i have a TBE installed currently and plan on moving to NY and they going to instate new exhaust inspections. Will the TBE fail emissions? (Catted) How do they test it mostly? (I'll be moving to Brooklyn, if that helps) Wouldn't APR's software make the readiness part pass? Is it possible...
  11. Jack-E-Son

Airbag light..

So my airbag light malfunction light came on. Cleared it with VAG-COM, then when i started it again it came back on. The error is as follows.. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Address 15: Airbags Labels: 1K0-909-605.lbl Part No SW: 1K0...
  12. Jack-E-Son

FEELER: OEM 18" Huffs

I may have a potential buyer for my stock huffs. I just dont know what is a good price to sell it. The wheels are pretty much curb rashed due to NYC potholes. Dont have pics of them and cant get to until the weekend. But yeah.. How much? it has Pilot Sport A/S on them but at least two of them...
  13. Jack-E-Son

Rear Sway Bar questions

Couple of questions.. please be gentle. I am currently looking to install a RSB. No tracking/racing, just slightly spirited driving. Just want to improve handling and reduce overall roll. Moved to a place with a lot of windy roads. so.. The three im looking at. 24mm H&R unadjustable vs 24mm...
  14. Jack-E-Son

what does everyone do with stock parts?

I was wondering what every one does with their stock parts after they modded everything. I cant decide to either junk it or keep it. All TSI: Stock Air box. Stock Springs and Struts. Stock Turbo Back Exhaust. Dont plan on going back to stock. There might be a slight chance i might sell it in...
  15. Jack-E-Son

Best place for aftermarket microphone?

*not my pic* Right there.. no problems with any of my calls.. ran the wire from behind and tucked it in the slit. Out of sight too when driving.
  16. Jack-E-Son

Exhaust hitting frame.

So found a decent shop to have my problem looked at. Looks like they didn't push the rear section in enough so the tips and stuck out and was hitting the frame when it got heated. And one of the clamps was sitting wrong, so it was leaking a tad. Melted a small section of the rear bumper. Had...
  17. Jack-E-Son

Best products?

hey all.. I was wondering, what are the best commercially/readily available products that i can grab at the local autozone/checkers/napa. Currently using -Meguiars Deep Crystal Car Wash -Armor All Butter Smooth Wax -Maguiars Clay and quick detailer. -Armor All Extreme Tire and Wheel Cleaner...
  18. Jack-E-Son

Exhaust hitting frame.

Okay. Finally got a chance to crawl/peek under the car. Looks like the part behind the rear driver side wheel. The hangers prob won't do any good. What could I do about this? Can you even push the sections inner? Does that make sense?
  19. Jack-E-Son

My Little 'DIY'/Pic thread of license plate mount.

So. Had the day off and was pretty much bored so i decided to work on something i been wanting to do. Front license plate relocation! That and touch up the grill. My Rig. -2 x 8" Metal Strip. Found in the Shingle section at Home Depot. -2 x L Brackets. -6 x #8 screws, washers, nuts. -1 x...
  20. Jack-E-Son

Exhaust hitting frame.

Hey everyone.. I have a problem.. my 3" exhaust is hitting the frame during some turns and its making this annoying rattling sound. The dude that helped me install the exhaust has already tried doing a lot to it, short of cutting the frame to give it more clearance. It is currently sitting...