GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Problem with Heated seats + sunroof

Hey guys, so ive been having this issue for a LONG time. Back story = Car died on me, half electronics died, needed to replace j519 module, after this sunroof, heated seats, headlight washers stopped working. Ive tried checking all fuses, everything seems alright, we checked with vagcom and...
  2. M

Rear ended. What's your estimate on damage?

last night was moving to University when I was Rear ended on the highway by a Semi truck. Car is being taken to the shop today. What damage do you guys estimate? Also I had planned on going either thunderbunny or r32 rear. Either way, have to say that the car handled the impact pretty well ...
  3. M

If you have vagcom and a gti with sunroof, heated seats, headlight washers help me!

Hey guys. So my car is incorrectly coded.. So trying to find a similar car to code my car to, this will enable me to get my missing features back Looking for 2007 Golf gti 2 door ( not sure if this matters) Headlight washers sunroof Heated seats - Cloth( again not sure if this matters)...
  4. M

Control Module Incorrectly Coded

this code is being pulled up on my car, can it be re coded through vagcom, or is this something the dealer has to do . 2 Faults Found: 01044 - Control Module Incorrectly Coded 000 - - Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 01100000 Fault Priority: 1 Fault Frequency: 254 Reset counter: 209 Mileage...
  5. M

DBA group buy in GTA

Hey guys, If interested I'm holding a group buy on DBA rotors, as well as a package deal over on Idub. Check it out if interested. Would like to keep this local to GTA http://idub.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1049
  6. M

MFD avg fuel consumption resetting by itself

MFD gas trip the avg l/100 km restarts every time the car is switched off. i thought it would be battery related but then wouldn't the other information such as km travel etc reset every time as well? any input appreciated :thumbsup:
  7. M

Waywell Audio problem

Hey guys so i have a Waywell which i got last year. so last night driving from waterloo by mistake i touched "source" and it went into "TV" so after this I switched back onto "USB" and no sound , but shows its playing. Tried switching to radio, CD, Ipod, All show its playing but no sound from...
  8. M

Stage 2 fsi Snow Performance kit--- TORONTO/CANADA ---

SOLD Uploaded with ImageShack.us Stage 2 2.0T FSI Boost Cooler™ This kit features an optimized hardware package specifically for VW and Audi 2.0T FSI vehicles. The system utilizes a special controller that is designed to read the unique digital MAF sensor output signal. Utilizing your...
  9. M

AWE boost gauge Kit --CANADA GTA--

SOLD BRAND NEW NEVER USED Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  10. M

Premium 7--6 cd changer --Canada

$100 local, buyer pays shipping Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  11. M

rear lights stopped working

okay so here is the case, yesterday morning i get into the car and see the light warning that the rear right brake light/turn signal is out as well as the license plate bulbs. I think its odd that all bulbs went out, but decide anyways to buy some new bulbs. I installed them they are still...
  12. M

Podi license plate holder and Gauges-- Toronto

Having a GTA special on PODI products http://www.idub.ca/showthread.php?1712-PODI-Gauges-Specials
  13. M

window switch

hey, sorry if discussed, but my 07 gti passenger window switch does not work anymore, i can open and close it from the driver side but not the passenger side, i opened it up to check if the connector was loose( in the handle) but all seems right any suggestions? just to add found out that the...
  14. M

Neuspeed CATBACK EXHAUST

Hey guys, just wondering is 1250 a good price for a catback exhaust from Neuspeed? its 1250 with taxes included in the price if not any suggestions on a place it might be found cheaper? located in Toronto area.
  15. M

What was your last car?

1993 lexus es300 453,000km it was its time to retire!