GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

New OEM Bluetooth Kit 1K0-051-473

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/handsfree-bluetooth-kit-no-longer-available/1k0051473/ Purchased this handsfree kit from ECS tuning some time back but never installed it. It's the OEM kit that allows for you to add Bluetooth phone capabilities to the mk5 radio. I'm...
  2. A

FS: APR Upgraded HPFP

I'm looking to trade my upgraded FSI APR HPFP for a good condition stock HPFP + 300 cash. I purchased this upgraded HPFP from a fellow member (h0ckeyfreek20) a couple years ago and have put about 20,000 miles on it. Prior to that, I believe he's ran 20,000 miles on it himself after the...
  3. A

WTB: OEM FSI Oil Filter Housing with Stem

Hi Just wondering if anyone had one of these laying around. I'm looking for the housing with the center stem and nipple. Shoot me a PM if you have one for sale. Thank you!
  4. A

Feeler: Koni Coilovers and BSH VTA Catchcan - Chicagoland

Hey guys, I bought some items recently that I'm deciding not to install afterall. I just put in an offer for a house and am thinking the money could be used for furniture instead. I'm just looking to sell these items for what I paid for them. No more, no less. I bought these coilovers used...
  5. A

FS: BSH Boost Tap

Anyone looking for a boost tap? I have a BSH boost tap that I have laying around. I'm looking for 30 shipped (if you live within the continental US).
  6. A

WTB: 3" to Stock Exhaust Adapter

Does anyone have a 3" to stock size exhaust adapter laying around? I have a 3" to 2.5" adapter for my downpipe, but the 2.5" side is slightly too large to mate up right with the stock catback. ECS has one, but it's 31 dollars shipped. Kind of pricey I'd say...
  7. A

FS: Votex Ski / Snowboard Racks

Hello there, I don't post too much on these boards but there's no better time to start posting than now! I have a set of used Votex snowboard / ski racks for sale. It is in excellent shape. The spots you see on the photos are just water marks. I bought these used along with my base bars...