GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GOLfAh

Cant start my car

http://youtu.be/jsttZ6CFOXY Can someone tell me what wrong with my car? Is it the battery or is it something else thanks guys!
  2. GOLfAh

96 degrees in the shade

[/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  3. GOLfAh

Looking for a trunk setup for air diy...

I recently bought air suspension which is v2 digital management, 5 gal skinny tank and dual 444c compressors and wanted to look for a trunk setup with a stealth look just like this.. Is there any diy, suggestions, tips, pointers in getting this look for my trunk eg. using dynomat, vibration...
  4. GOLfAh

Looking for a trunk setup for air diy...

I recently bought air suspension which is v2 digital management, 5 gal skinny tank and dual 444c compressors and wanted to look for a trunk setup with a stealth look just like this.. Is there any diy, suggestions, tips, pointers in getting this look for my trunk eg. using dynomat, vibration...
  5. GOLfAh

WTB Air Suspension....

Im looking for a deal preferably v2 digital air management, Air Lift fronts, d-cups paired with either airhouse 2s or ss5s, either 400c or 440c dual air compressors, at least 5 gallon aluminum skinny tank. Ill buy new or used any deals out there for me please pm me asap....
  6. GOLfAh

Its been awhile coming from the SIN!

Just been washed and its obvious that in needs moar lowwww..enjoy.
  7. GOLfAh

WTB- Jetta front grill and lowers (Las Vegas)

I live in Las Vegas anyone got one for me shot me a pm thanks!
  8. GOLfAh

Clutch is going??!

Make a long story short I cant put my car into reverse and to put it into first and second I have to force it in to put it into gear. When I found out about this problem there was a burnt rubber like smell In the garage. At first I thought it would be just the clutch slave cylinder that was...
  9. GOLfAh

Has anyone ordered from this website?

http://www.discountvdubparts.com/catalog/?N=4294954822+4294962484+1732+11921+9217 Im ordering a driverside front headlight which brand is genra. Im wondering if this website is ligit and is this brand genra is the oem headlight for our cars thanks!!
  10. GOLfAh

BBS RS lip size fitments...

Im interested in buying bbs rs wheels for my car (trying to be original) :biggrin:. Wheels would be 17x8 17x9 both offset at +35. My question is if I were to buy bigger lips(such as 2.5 or 3in. lips) on these wheels would they sit flush on my fender or would they poke too much? Also what size...
  11. GOLfAh

What battery should I get?

I think my battery is dead because I am having trouble starting my car. Is there a specific battery should I get or can I get one for cheap online? Much thanks and mahalos!!!
  12. GOLfAh

MY CAR WONT STARRRT!

I have a problem with my car starting. When I start my day to go to work I Have no problems starting my car but ie when I go to a gas station to pump my gas I turn off my car. Then when I get back to the car my car wont start so I would have to push start my car. When I do a light goes on...
  13. GOLfAh

how much is it to replace front windshield..

I was driving on the freeway and something came flying to my windshield in the size of a baseball. Now I have a big crack in front of my windshield and need to replace it. How much do you think it will cost me to replace? Thanks a lot!!
  14. GOLfAh

WTB Mercedez merc sl (ALPHARDS)

im me plzzzz thanks a lot!! Preferably 18x8.5....
  15. GOLfAh

How to remove battery from car key

I searched but no luck! Could someone show me wid pics or a link that would show it. Much thanks and mahalos!!!!
  16. GOLfAh

BSH or Eurojet relocation dv??

Simply which one is better?? The prices are different but do they perform differently? Anyone had any experiences with both or one or the other?? Would appreciate the positive feedback.. Much Thanks and Mahalos!!! Ps. Im eventually going to flash my car either uni or revo if this helps.
  17. GOLfAh

About dem spacers

Hey anyone know where to get 10mm spacers for my LM reps? I just called bfi and they said that only their 10mm wont fit on my wheels but just on oem wheels because of the size of the hub. I just checked ecs tunning and theres fit aftermarket wheels but its a bit over my budget. Anyone know of...
  18. GOLfAh

WTB 10mm spacers and lug bolts

any vendor want to hit me up for a deal for 2 pairs of 10mm spacers with 40mm spacers 14x1.2 ballseat would be good. Or anyone else want to sell em to me lmk!!!
  19. GOLfAh

Las Vegas City Center shoooooots!

I back again with my boi kc.. hope you like.. Best shot of the day.... And I finally got my vw centercaps on..
  20. GOLfAh

I want to make my wheels flush!!

Just a thought.. What size spacers should I use for my wheels 10/12/15 or even 20mm spacers??. The specs are 18x8 with tires 205/40/18 (Toyo proxies 4). I want it where it is flush with hardly any rubbing?!?! Also wheres a cheap place to buy the spacers at? Also Im guessing Ill need...