GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Limerick 2010 Show, Ireland

Here's a video i made of this years Limerick show that was on last sunday. Quality is a bit crappy as it was all recorded on an iphone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNpqtlub93s
  2. J

VW CALENDARS FOR SALE

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/softbox.403682702#
  3. J

VOTE FOR A FELLOW VW DRIVER TO WIN A CAR

MY MATE NEEDS YOUR VOTE TO HELP HIM WIN A CAR! ITS VERY SIMPLE TO DO . JUST CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND SEE http://www.gumtree-winsomewheels.com/individual_entry.php?id=234
  4. J

MKV Head Unit

Has anyone ever had one of these? If so what do you think? I'm thinking about getting one. Can't afford a proper RNS510...
  5. J

It's Snowing in Ireland

Hello All, The weather in Ireland has been crazy the last two weeks. The media are calling it the BIG FREEZE! We are having temperatures of down to -10 . This is not cold to some of you but for Ireland, we're not able to cope with it! The roads are lethal and its causing disruption all across...
  6. J

HELP WITH THE BULB CLIP!?

Hi, i tried to change the bulb for the full beam just now and when i released the metal wire clip the whole thing came off and now i can't get it back in again? I don't see where it goes? At the ends of the clip are there suppose to be 90 degree return sections to go into hole slots? Cause mine...
  7. J

How to fix window?

Hi Guys, I tried to close my drivers window today and heard a load of grinding noise. The window moved up slightly and then got stuck. It wouldn't go back down either. I had to slide it up using the palm of my hands. I reckon the regulator clips have broken or come off. Does anyone have any...
  8. J

Coming Home Lights

Hi all, A friend has vag-com and is gonna help me turn on the coming home lights on my car but we've no idea how to do this on vag-com. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks.
  9. J

Calendar of the Irish VW Scene

Hi All, I've created a calendar of the Irish VW/Audi scene using photos that i've taken throughout the year. The cars are all from members of an irish forum and the calendar is currently featured in the December issue of PVW magazine. Hope you like it. Here's the link...
  10. J

wipers

awww i love my car! i just noticed that my wipers slow down when the car is stopped. that's brilliant!
  11. J

Cables under seats

Hi Guys, I was just vacuuming my car and was looking under the front seat when i noticed a box on the floor with a cable running out of it and up into the underside of the front seats. Does anyone know what this is for? I don't' have heated seats. well at least i didn't think i had?
  12. J

pics of removing stock radio?

does anyone have any pics of how the stock radio comes out? i want to see what connections are on the back so i can figure out if i can plug in a standard av lead to it and bring it through the glovebox for my ipod. cheers
  13. J

where is radio aeriel??

Hi Guys, Does anyone know where the radio aeriel is? is it mounted to the rear window? Also has anyone put on a shark fin? I'm thinking of doing this so if anyone else has pics of it i'd love to see it. Thanks!
  14. J

How do i take out the stereo?

Hi Guys, How do i take out the stock stereo from the Golf? With other stereo's you slide pins in either side to release it and pull the unit out. And can i plug in a normal auxilary cable to the back of it and plug the other end to my ipod?
  15. J

alloys

hi all, i have standard 16" alloys with my sportline model. what's the biggest anyone has seen on the golf and does anyone have pics?
  16. J

Service alert

Hi Guys, My car has been serviced about two weeks ago but the service display is telling me that i need to service now!! The mechanics obviously didn't reset this before letting it out of the workshop. Does anyone know how to reset this? I use to be able to do it myself on my audi by holding...
  17. J

engine noise

hey, i have a standard sportline golf and was wondering if the grunt of the engine was a design feature or do i have a hole in my exhaust perhaps??
  18. J

Interior Noise

Hi All! Well i'm the proud new owner of a Golf sportline as of today. So far i love it to bits! I have a question though... When i started the car for the first time i thought there was an induction kit or big exhaust on it as the noise inside was quite loud or boyracery. The salesman told me...