GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bmpgti06

F/T:Gunmetal Huffs for stock or...

my gunmetal huffs+like new tires are for trade for your stock huffs +tires orrrrrrr best offer+tires. im in the jupiter to stuart, florida location. lemme know!
  2. bmpgti06

F/T:Gunmetal Huffs for stock or...

my gunmetal huffs+like new tires are for trade for your stock huffs +tires orrrrrrr best offer+tires. im in the jupiter to stuart, florida location. lemme know!
  3. bmpgti06

New Car!

05 c6 z51 package millennium yellow 6spd 30,000 miles, corsa sport exhaust. picked her up for 26, listed for 30, put down 5000. =) haven't taken her above 4k rpms yet!! sounds amazing, quieter cabin then the gti, less road noise:thumbsup:
  4. bmpgti06

whos bmp gti (stg2) in stuart?

met a kewl older guy in a bmp, lowered, stg2,dsg mkv in stuart on my way to the treasure coast mall yesterday...we kinda got on it a little and spoke for a while. super nice dude, and beautiful car. anyone?
  5. bmpgti06

Photoshoot w/ Accord

6. bmpgti06

PSHOP Request *please*

can someone tint my windows all around dark enough until u cant see inside. thats the tint im going for here in florida for 2 reasons; looks way better and its a million degrees here everydayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
  7. bmpgti06

Went back to Huffs! (Gunmetal!)

traded the ASA's back for some gunmetal Huffs! I rather stock finished Huffs, but these are growing on me and I was SO sick of the ASA's since the black doesn't match up with my BMP!:cry:
  8. bmpgti06

19in B5 RS4 Reps Pics

im trading my wheels for some B5 RS4 reps in 19s guys wrapped in some exclaims with some stretch..what do you guys think of these on a lowered mkv and also anyone with them, in 19s, on springs, post some pics please!
  9. bmpgti06

what wheels are these?

...b6 s4? whats there model name? there 19s. im trading my asa gt1's for them. they remind me of the rs6 wheels.
  10. bmpgti06

HEY! Give me your opinions!

hey, give me ur opinion, heres my car now...... here's my wheels photoshopped gold on the left.. another.... and here's a purple lip photoshop... and heres a ridiculous pink one that looks stupid but gives u an idea lol:iono: im sick of black on black...so Ive been thinking...
  11. bmpgti06

MORE Plasti Dip colors!

i was looking to do my wheels or lips purple or green or pink and anyway i google "purple plasti dip" and theres other colors that arent on the official plasti dip site incase anyone wanted to paint there wheels or anything for that matter one of the colors.... here's a link and list...
  12. bmpgti06

Anyone ever...

...painted (krylon'ed) there oem black wheels gold or bronze? if so, post'em up! i have matte black asa gt1's that i want to krylon paint a bbs gold or light bronze and since i cant get a decent photoshop, i'd like to see how you went from black to gold/bronze. thanks! ::buckles up & puts on...
  13. bmpgti06

Photoshop PLEASE!

make my wheels a deep bronze or bbs gold while leaving the lip so i can get an idea of how this will look before i commit and do it. thank you.
  14. bmpgti06

POLL: Purple Lips Vs BBS Gold

Ok so im going to do purple lips on my new wheels or paint the centers BBS gold. If i do purple lips, im going to do it with vinyl and if i like it, ill paint them +match the calipers. If i do BBS gold, im going to paint the centers BBS gold and leave the lips. POLL!
  15. bmpgti06

Painting wheel assistance

hey im going to paint my wheels (the centers) a gold leaving the oem lips.. anyone can help? i will come baring gifts for ur help. anyone with experience that has a knack for it and that has done it, let me know! i have some vw parts taken off my car that are yours if you can do this for me...
  16. bmpgti06

Pshop REQ!

can you pshop these gold/bronze and leave the lip..thanks!:thumbsup: here's an idea of the gold im looking to powdercoat these..........
  17. bmpgti06

18INCH ASA (BBS) GT1'S FOR TRADE ONLY

2006 MKV GTI 18INCH ASA (BBS) GT1'S FOR TRADE ONLYYYYYY I'm looking to trade my 18INCH ASA (BBS) GT1'S WITH tires (HankookS) with 90 % if not 100% tire tread left for a set of 18s or 19s (5x112) WITH tires. Make your offers. I'm just looking to get a new look without having to spend money...
  18. bmpgti06

Spacers for Aftermarket wheels

hey guys so i traded my huffs for a set of 18in asa gt1's. i also ordered and recieved two 10mm ecs spacers and two 20mm ecs spacers.i still need bolts so my question is which bolts will be the correct size for these wheels. i was running the spacers with a set of bolts for my huffs before but...
  19. bmpgti06

NEW SHOES!

so i traded my huffs for a set of ASA Gt1's. im very happy. i like the look. since then i also traded my GTI front and grills for a jetta grill and so that will continue on the black+black+black them im going for. im debating on doing a colored lip on these and then match the lip somewhere on...
  20. bmpgti06

Photoshop Request

Im trading my Huffs for these ASA GT1 18in wheels tomorrow. Can you please photoshop the following? Whomever does the best job, I will send you a free GTI Closed fog grills! 1.Tint the windows 2.Yellow Lamin-X Fogs 3.Charcoal Lamin-X Taillight 4.Blacked out blinker Light 5.LOWER THE CAR...