GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

FS: 2007 MKV GTI

Selling my MKV. I'm located in Anderson, SC. Car is a Black 2007 DSG MKV sitting at 142k miles. I got it at 22k miles in Dec 2009. It's also my daily driver so miles will increase daily. Mechanically sound other than light oil burning which is pretty common. It pulls hard and runs perfectly...
  2. P

Front Suspension Binding Noise

So recently I've noticed a strange noise coming from the front of the car. There are correlations but I'm unsure what to check. To be fair, I haven't crawled under the car to look at anything yet. I replaced the suspension last year. This included struts and shocks, front upper mounts/bearings...
  3. P

Spammers...

Is anyone going to do anything about this crap?
  4. P

LTB: Driver's Side Seatbelt Latch

I fixed one airbag problem and have run into another. It seems that my driver's side seatbelt latch is throwing an airbag code. Wondering if anyone is parting out a damaged car and has this part laying around. I don't mind a used one as I would like to avoid paying $80 for new one if possible...
  5. P

Brake Pad Wear Questions

Hey Guys, I finally got around to changing out the fluid, and rotors and pads at all 4 corners. I bought the car with 22k on the clock and I'm at 109k and change now. I never changed any brake parts on this car up until yesterday and I'm quite certain the previous owner wouldn't have had any...
  6. P

Strange Door Unlock/Lock Function/Issue

So I'll preface this by saying that the battery in my remote is new and the battery in the car has been tested working fine. I've had this issue for about 2 years now and it just hasn't bothered me enough to care yet. There are two problems I have when locking/arming my car with the keyfob...
  7. P

Making my own digital boost gauge???

So, I have this wild idea in my head and I need some assistance from people smarter than me to tell if this is possible or not. I really like the P3CARS digital gauge that can pull boost from the OBD port via the CANBUS. Problem is that the thing is crazy expensive and I refuse to pay $400 for...
  8. P

Eurocustoms DP Squeaking like an SOB

Anyone else with the Eurocustoms downpipe having any issues with the flex section squeaking like the bed frame of a horny teenager? Every time I tap the gas and the engine moves even a fraction of an inch, this thing just goes crazy. Any suggestions on what I can do to fix it? I'm betting there...
  9. P

WTB: Passenger Fog Light (Stock)

Hey guys. I just had my passenger fog light replaced last year after an accident and I walk outside the other day and there is a hole in the glass. Not sure what hit it, but it smashed it up good. Anyone have one for sale? Would also be interested in a pair of projector fogs if anyone has those...
  10. P

FS: Motorcycle Tank/Tail Bags

I've accumulated several bags that I simply never use. All bags are basically brand new without tags. The tribag is the only one that was ever actually used on the bike. I'm fairly OCD and if I can't get something to be just right then it'll bother the crap out of me. Thus these bags are for...
  11. P

FT: Eurocustoms 3" Catless DP

I have a Eurocustoms catless downpipe that has been on the car for about a month and a half. It's a 3" downpipe and it has been performing perfectly. I bought it so that I could get the APR stage 2 flash. However, I'm sick of the awful smell and the smoke that comes as a result of being catless...
  12. P

Another oil consumption thread...need new pcv?

So I've searched and read lots and I just want to see if others agree with me. I had an oil change around 600 miles ago and I'm right about in the middle of min and max on the dipstick. So I guess I'm using about a quart every 1000 miles. I suppose this is normal but I think it sucks. I'm also...
  13. P

FS: 2 OEM BBS Classix

I've got 2 BBS Classix that I'd like to get out of my garage. They do not have tires on them nor do they come with TPMS. They are in decent shape. I'll get some photos posted tonight. They do have some slight rash but not too bad. I'm willing to sell the pair for $80 plus shipping. Local pickup...
  14. P

Rev D DV from ECS Tuning

So I'm going APR Stage II in a week and a half and I wanted to upgrade my Rev C valve so as to avoid any potential issues. Well I bought one from ECS and I got it in the mail today. I noticed that the website says it is OEM and is a genuine VW/Audi part. The photo they have shows the VW/Audi...
  15. P

Warranty Extension for IMRC

Not sure if this is old news or not but I got this from an undisclosed source. Looks like they are extending the warranty to 120,000 miles or 10 years on the Intake Manifold Runner Control and associated parts. VOLKSWAGEN DEALERSHIP COMMUNICATION Warranty Extensions for Certain...
  16. P

I NEED 2 classix ASAP!

Had a little accident last night that left me needing two new wheels and tires. I got pushed into a curb by some drunk idiot who didn't realize he was running me off the road. Saved the car but fucked the wheels on the right side of the car. Blew both tires instantly and there was no way I could...
  17. P

Lots of things to trade...

I've got some stuff I would like to get rid of. Cash is acceptable if the offer is right however I would prefer to just trade for stuff. As far as shipping, you pay my way and I'll pay your way if the deal is right! Otherwise you can meet me in Columbia, SC. I can pretty much meet anyone in...
  18. P

Need help: Hatch won't unlock

I hope this is the right place for this... So I left work today and went to put my bookbag and laptop in the hatch. I pressed the unlock button on my key twice like I usually do. I pushed in the vw logo and the hatch wouldn't open. I figured I didn't unlock it right so I pressed it again. Still...
  19. P

Small APR Issue/Frustrated Venting

So it's been a while since this happened but I wanted to post and see what others suggest if anything. I might just be SOL. I'm just disappointed by the whole situation. On Saturday April 3rd, I went in to GMP Performance in Charlotte, NC. My goal was to have the trial stage 1 software...