GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. topcarbon

WTB: Set of 18s in Southern California

I will be on vacation for a week and want to purchase some new wheels. I am interested in: BBS's OZ's Detroits would consider Huffs as a last resort depending on the deal. Does not have to have rubber. Will be able to look at the wheels Sunday. Pm me TIA
  2. topcarbon

Steering Wheel buttons no longer function

Out of the blue, my 50K Gti's steering wheel buttons (volume control, dsg shifting, menu, etc) failed to work. Air bag and horn went too. Took it into the dealer and they say its some sort of electronic coupler. WHo knows. At the same time, they also told me that I should change my timing...
  3. topcarbon

Kudos to Volkswagen of America Customer Care

Several weeks ago, I took my car into a Volkswagen dealership in Mexico. My GTi is still under warranty, but I have to front the payment with hopes Volkswagen will reimburse me the cost. My mechatronic failed and I had it replaced. I paid a tidy sum along with a rental car for 13 days. I...
  4. topcarbon

bug!

Found this outside my house today. Three inches long, and pretty friendly.
  5. topcarbon

Lamborghini Diablo for sale

My Diablo is for sale. The Lamborghini has a unique history, first ordered by Malcolm Forbes with a one of one color from the factory.] Its money Green over tan leather. $92,888. you never know where your buyer will come from.
  6. topcarbon

cute

Im in. Cars and Coffee in Scottsdale, kilts afterwards
  7. topcarbon

signature

Why wont my signature appear in the signature place? Im sure its the right size and it all looks fine. Tips?:thumbsup:
  8. topcarbon

Surging under acceleration

Hello, I am new. I have a 2006 GTi. Currently, I have a problem with surging rpms under acceleration. I have no CELs, no mods, nothing to clue me in as to what is going on accept the physical problem. The coils are good, spark plugs are fine. My guess is its fuel related, but am clueless...