GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Rmig825

Can you adjust headlight settings with Micro-Can

Just a real quick question, If you buy the Euro switch, can you make the adjustments with the Micro-Can interface, or can it only be done with the Hex+Can interface. Thank you in advance
  2. Rmig825

Need some VAG help in orlando

Just bought a euro switch for my headlights,, and I wanted to unlock some of the features on it. Thank you in advance,,, Go to tampa all the time too, if anybody can help,.
  3. Rmig825

Thinking about new Exhaust, What do you think?????

So I was thinking about buying a new exhaust and not spending a bunch of money, I was thinking about this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380150786722&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT Now heres my thing I purchased from the same company for my VR6 MKIV...
  4. Rmig825

Anybody in Orlando want to help with Vag?

So I have just recently come across some h7 bulbs to put in my "flash to pass" and I was just wondering if anybody could help with their Vag to enable them. Now i am in the market for buying a vag but just havn't gotten around to it yet, and I might even be in the wrong forum but I figured I...
  5. Rmig825

Opinion on Universal Magnaflow Muffler

Opinion on Universal Magnaflow Muffler With Pics Now So i have the 3" Downpipe and was thinking about getting a universal magnflow muffler to replace the suit case muffler, and use the stock tips that are on there? I know it is 2.5 piping but what are the stock tips , pipe size? Anyone know...
  6. Rmig825

Revo Stage 2 question

Not sure if I should have posted this in the engine forum, but we will try here first. Ok so here's my question, I am now at Stage 2, and I feel like I didnt get any faster from 1 to 2. My boost is peaking at like 18-19, and dropping off to like 15. Is this normal?? If i am on the...
  7. Rmig825

Need Opinion YES or NO to new shift knob

so a friend from work tonight, bought one of those cheap 15 shift knobs for his c230 kompressor and he was going to throw out his old shift knob, I decided to see if we like it. Let me know. The pic are in the dark are are not the greatest but you get the point, Shift pattern in the same as...
  8. Rmig825

Help Installing Amp.

Ok so I am going to start and say!!! I have searched a ton of different threads and I keep coming up with different answers, so I wanted to post for some help. I just recieved a kicker 400.1 amp for christmas, and I just bought the input converter (rca) and the amp wiring kit so here are my...
  9. Rmig825

GLI VS GTI Stock Exhaust Any Diffrence?

So my friend and I both did our down pipes yesterday. We bought the same surewin downpipe, we took off the same looking stock cat and down pipe. and in the back of the car our mufflers looked the same. He has a 07 gti dsg, and I have a 06 gli 6spd. When we were side by side, his car...
  10. Rmig825

Thinking about next Upgrade, Intercooler??

So I am thinking about the next couple of upgrades for my car. And all the research i have done on this fourm and the internet I keep coming up with the intercooler and the hpfp. Not quite ready to spend the 600-1000 dollars for the fuel pump, I have found a couple of intercooler kits that I...
  11. Rmig825

Just Installed Boost Gauge. Am I one of the lucky ones?

So I just installed the New South Gauge and Pod, with the forge Tap. While I was installing the smallest fitting on the tap I broke it so i had to use the medium tap that comes with it. Everything went off without a hitch (besides the steering light and esp light coming on after battery...
  12. Rmig825

Disconnect Battery With Revo??

So I have searched through a bunch of different fourms, and have found a bunch of different answers. I am getting ready to do my boost gauge install tomorrow and I just wanted a little heads up what I am looking forward too. first when i disconnect the battery and reconnect it,, I am...
  13. Rmig825

Want to start Data Logging my Car?

I am at stage 1 revo getting ready to go to stage 2,,, and I want to start data logging my car. I was wondering if their was some sort of cheaper way to do this. Now I have one of those E bay cables that worked great on my mk4 but now with the mk5 I understand it will not work. So I was...
  14. Rmig825

Installing Boost Gauge Removing light switch?

Ok so I dont know if I am doing something wrong or whats the deal. So I am trying to removed the interior light switch to tap into for power. I am pushing in and turning clockwise. AND NOTHING!!! It will not budge at all. Am I doing something wrong? How hard is this thing to get out. Any...
  15. Rmig825

Installing new Boost Gauge, What Tap??

Getting Ready to install boost gauge and I am wondering what the feed back is for the, easy to install Boost Tap. If it is Other what would other be? All are around the same price so that doesn't really matter.
  16. Rmig825

06 Jetta GLI XM Question?? New Radio

So I have been searching for hours now and I hope someone here can help. I am wanting to upgrade my 6 Disk Xm Oem unit to some sort of Double Dim Navigation unit. So here are my problems. I just paid for a years supply to xm, so I would like to keep my stock xm unit. Now I have seen some...
  17. Rmig825

HID Replacment, want to go a little brighter

Ok so I have found a bunch of different HID replacments on ebay and ect and I wanted to know if they will work, or any better solution. Here is what i found http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180428918961&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT...
  18. Rmig825

Just changed out Spark Plugs

So i just got changing out my spark plugs and was wondering if these look like the orignal plugs that came from the factory? My car has about 50,000 miles on it and they look like they have very high milage on them. Plus it was a little concerning that the tip has a red tint to it. I tried...
  19. Rmig825

Revo Select Settings Question?? 2.0t FSI

So i have just purchased the revo select and I am needing some help on changing some of the settings. First off i will tell you what i have, P flow intake and revo stage 1. I checked to see what it is set at right now, and I am,:happyanim: 6b 2t 9f I am running 93 oct. I was going to try a...