GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. philly624

IL: Twintake For Sale

Im selling my twintake which was only used for 6 days. All original parts are still with the intake. Fits TSI models only. Local sale preferred. $ 395.
  2. philly624

2012 CW GTI Build Thread

Just got a new GTI and I wanted to share with others my mods and maybe take some suggestions. Enjoy! 06/30/12 My first full day with her and I went to G.T.O Automotive on Grand in River Grove to get a resonator delete. $40 and already sounds amazing! That last pic just wont stay right side up.
  3. philly624

Traded MKV for MKVI

Hey guys so I just got back from the dealer where I traded my 08 GTI MKV for a brand new 2012 MKVI! I will post pics tomorrow morning.
  4. philly624

2008 VW BMP GTI 4-Door For Sale

2008 GTI For Sale Fully Loaded 4-Doors Practically Stock/Only an APR Carbonio Intake DSG Transmission FSI Engine Leather Seats Moonroof 17'' Alloy Wheels Navigation System 6-DIsc Changer and all the other trinkets on a fully loaded GTI Only has 22,000 miles Asking: $20,500 OBO The rear...
  5. philly624

2004 Aprilia RSV-R FOR SALE! Pick Up

So I'm selling my 2004 Aprilia Noriyuki Haga replica, 1000cc, chipped, aftermarket Akropovic exhaust (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H8dK9t8azc), and only has 1500 miles. Comes with the stock exhaust system and the racing stand. Asking $12,000 OBO.
  6. philly624

OEM Honeycomb Grille Set For Sale

4 piece set fog, grille piece, and radiator bottom. theyre all in good condition except for the piece that holds the plate there's a slight crack. The 2 outers and bottom piece are for $60 and the middle piece for $15 because of the crack which comes to total of $75. I prefer local.
  7. philly624

Alphards

Ok so I've been looking everywhere for the past month for some alphards and I just can't find them in my area. So if there is anyone that can help me That would be much appreciated. Thanks
  8. philly624

Lebrons Shoes For Sale!

Ive got a pair of Lebron's Chase 8 basketball shoes. They have a couple of scuffs but theyre from playing basketball, and thats what theyre meant for. prefer local but i will send if i cant find anyone here. Asking $100
  9. philly624

White OZ wheels on black gti 4 door

im thinking about getting white oz aleggeritas but i havent seen any pictures anywhere and ive searched like a mother. id also like to read what you all think as well maybe get some feedback on any other white or colored wheels that look good on mkv's. also added a wallpaper from the oz site.
  10. philly624

Plasti dip rear emblems.

i bought a can of plasti dip this past weekend and thought id finally start changing some things on my car. and for anyone who is like me and doesnt want to remove the vw trunk latch. its very simple to tape it off.
  11. philly624

Roof Rack For Sale

I have a roof rack for MKV GTI and I'm selling it. I've only used it once and it was 5 minutes to make sure it fit. I'm asking for $240 but I think I could lower it if the price is right. Local/Pick-Up only.
  12. philly624

Romos

Are there any other Romanians on this forum? post especially if youre in chicago
  13. philly624

VW TRUNK BADGE

So i bought a vw badge for the trunk but i dont know how to replace the old one with it and i dont want to pay somebody to do it. please help me.
  14. philly624

GTI GRILLE BADGE

Yeah, so i wanna remove my gti badge on the grill but i don't know how to do it without breaking it. Can anybody help me?