GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. stenger944

TSI CBFA Water Pump Failure?

2009 TSI CBFA with 118k miles. I am losing coolant very quickly. After running the car and parking it, there is a large puddle. I removed my skid plate and for the life of me cannot trace the leak. Although it appears it's running down from the front of the engine. I'm assuming it's the water...
  2. stenger944

Passenger Door Lock 2DR GTI

Over the past year, I've experience an intermittent issue with both door locks cycling between locked and unlocked. Vag-com showed an error under.... 1 Fault Found: 01038 - Central Locking Thermal Protection 000 - - Freeze Frame: Fault Status...
  3. stenger944

Some BBS Content

Use a set of BBS RCs for my summer wheels. Decided I no longer liked their color.
  4. stenger944

WTB: OEM GTI FRONT BRA

As title states, looking for a MKV GTI oem Front Bra. Must be the oem embroidered front kit. Please PM with any info. Must provide pictures, and payment will be through paypal. Thanks
  5. stenger944

ipod/bluetooth audio through rcd-510

Ive had an rcd unit for some time now in my 09 Gti. Ive been searching and searching but cant find anything on the ipod integration for this headunit. The 09 has the arm rest ipod dock, so no aux port anywhere from the factory. Unfortunately I haven't listened to any of my own music for months...
  6. stenger944

Two Questions

First question is an easy one. I recently changed my transmission fluid as shifting was becoming slightly slower and more difficult. I went with Redline MT-90 from ECStuning. I've since noticed smoother shifting but it doesn't feel great when the car is cold. I was under the assumption that the...
  7. stenger944

FS: BBS RCs 5x112 17x7.5 ET43

My BBS RCs are for sale. Asking $700 obo. They are powdercoated Black chrome which is very similar to UGM. Wheels are in great condition, just need tires. Located in SW PA, looking for a local buyer but will ship if the price is right.
  8. stenger944

Newsouth Boost Gauge

I've had a Newsouth Boost Gauge from ECStuning for the last two years or so. At this point I've gone through three of them. After about 3-4 months each one starts reading below zero when the car is off. Boost reads slightly lower and vacuum is slightly higher. They aren't an expensive gauge and...
  9. stenger944

Clicking sound, and wobble

Driving to work today, I noticed a slight wobble coming from what feels like the drivers side front wheel. The wobble would go away if the wheel was turned slightly, but once the wheel was straight i could feel it again in the floor boards, not the steering wheel. As i got closer to work i...
  10. stenger944

Got my wheels back

Bought a set of beat up RC's not too long ago. Got them back from the Powder coater Wednesday. Not a bad job. :thumbsup:
  11. stenger944

Oil Pan Problems

I drive a 2009 GTI with the CBFA TSI. Recently broke my oil pan and I've been having trouble finding the OEM Replacement pan. I ordered the CBFA pan from ECStuning but upon receiving it I quickly realized there was a hole for an oil level sensor which my car didn't come with. I called ECS as...
  12. stenger944

Got bored

Got bored tonight. Figured I would throw these on just to see what they look like. I'm gonna have them powder coated but I'm not 100% sure on the color. I also need new center caps. I picked up 4 235/40/17 Nankang n-s 1s. Kinda going the opposite direction of most but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna...
  13. stenger944

I <3 Deutsche Post

Anyone know where i can buy an "I ♥ Deutsche Post" euro plate?
  14. stenger944

FS: OEM Huffs

For Sale, My set of 18" Huffs off of my 2009 GTI. I've had these sitting around for a while now and i'd like to get rid of them. All 4 are in good condition. One wheel has a curb mark on it. I can provide better pictures of the curb mark if needed. The wheels are wrapped in 225/40/18 Hankook...
  15. stenger944

Cold Pittsburgh Night

Enjoy
  16. stenger944

My Winter Setup for 2011-2012

Just got my wheels back from my buddy in Morgantown Wv that does powder coating work. Only charged me $30 a wheel and they turned out great. Thought I'd share with everyone. The tires are 195/55/16 WS-60 Blizzaks mounted on my powder coated VW Road Americas off of a B5.5 Passat GLX. 5x112 ET 48...
  17. stenger944

Catch Can Filling Up Too Much?

I bought the Forge catch can for my TSI second hand from a good friend recently. I've had it on for about two weeks now. I emptied it after the first week and i'd say that the can was about half full. Now a week later, theres a significantly larger amount. Now i understand that in the colder...
  18. stenger944

Pissin in my hatch

Finished my wiper delete a few nights ago and ran into an interesting problem. Even though the motor and wiper assembly is completely removed, the washer fluid line thats uncapped and supposedly none functional continues to leak into my rear hatch plastic when i push the washer stock in to spray...
  19. stenger944

Duburgh

Got a few of the guys together last night for a little photoshoot. Check out our website, www.duburgh.com Its still under construction but theres a link to our group page. :thumbup: :w00t:
  20. stenger944

My car being a tweek

So as of late my 09 Gti has really been acting kinda weird, whenever i leave work my car will lock itself at 10mph as it usually does but if i touch the brakes within the first 2 minutes of driving the car will unlock itself. I've replicated the situation many times and every time just slightly...